Chapter 2

Hayden's POV

"The mission is to open the magic barrier. So that all of us can escape from the Isle." Dad said. "How are you guys gonna cross over?" Gabe asks. "The last time they invited villains to Auradon, there was a magical bridge that appeared as they crossed over to get to this Isle and back to Auradon." Anastasia says. "You must look for the thing that opens the magic barrier." Shan Yu says. "Do not fail us." Hook says "Do you understand?" "Yes." The seven of us say in unison. "Now go pack, they will arrive in 30 minutes."

Since we were lazy, we made our parents' minions pack for us, I ordered Pain and Panic, Soni ordered Banzai since Shenzi was talking to her about 'stuff', Gabe, Sean, and Ken ordered Mr. Smee,  and Tati and Bailey ordered Ed to do it (since they had no other choice).

While they were packing, we were talking to our parents. Well, Gabe was talking to Hook and Im sure you know who Soni was talking to already.

"Now, Hayden, if you can get us out of here, I will let you co-rule the underworld and Auradon. If you make the same mistake from the previous villains you know the punishment." Father says.

Honk, Honk!

"Do not disappoint me." He says. I went down, and on my way out someone says, "Hey kid!" Pain calls and was about to hand me my luggage. "Put it in the trunk." I say as I walk to the limo. I got inside and everyone else followed. I looked at the bar that was full of jars with different things in it. I got the one that looked like a rainbow and had so much salt. I smelled it and it smelled sweet. I took a bite and it was like a sweet salt and it was sour. "I don't get it. Why is the salt sweet?" I ask. "Oh! Do you mean sugar? I've heard of it before but never tried any." Tati says and takes one of the same candy. She took a small bite, and her reaction was priceless! She was puckering her lips and her eyes were shut tight. "Sour!" She whines. "I don't know about you, but I like it!" I say. The others got some of the other food and they liked it. The driver started the engine and I looked out the window. When we were about to leave the Isle some kind of translucent gold, which I think is the barrier, appeared and disappeared quickly, then a golden bridge started to form. "Hey, what opens the magic barrier?" I ask. "This," He says showing a gold circular prism, that had a gold button. "and this opens and closes my garage." He says pressing a button on the remote and some kind of sliding door closed the window. "Did you see that?" I ask. "See what?" Soni asked. "The button that opens the magic barrier!" "Nope." Sean says. "I saw it." Ken says. "Guys, this, is the start of our mission." I then took another bite of the rainbow thing.

After like an eternity of waiting, we arrived at Auradon. It was a big stone castle, that was covered with plants, and the flags were blue and yellow that was checkered. There were people holding banners that said welcome and there was a marching band. Someone opened the door and we all filed out the limo. I was the last.

"Hello children! I'm Fairy God Mother, the Head Mistress of Auradon Prep." A lady in a lavender uniform says. "The Fairy God Mother, as in come back before 12 midnight?" Tati asks. "Mhm! The one and only! The doors of wisdom are always open; but the library hours are from 8 am to 11 pm, you see I have this thing for curfews. I will leave you now." She says and the marching band follows.

"Welcome!" A boy in blue says. "I am King Ben, and this my girlfriend. Mal daughter of Maleficent. What are your names?" Ben asks. "Ken." "Gabe." "Sean." "Tati." "Bailey." "Soni." "Hayden." "Its nice to see you again Hayden." Mal grins. What happened to her? She used to do her signature evil grin, and now she smiles like she just won the lottery. "Mal, its been a long time." I say, while I do a fake smile. "You two know each other?" Ken asks. "She used to be my babysitter; but she didn't really last long." I say. Then there was a small pause. "Hey there foxy." Jay says in a raspy voice as he takes Soni's hand and attempts to kiss it, but Soni pulled her hand away. "Not interested." Soni says with an ice cold voice. Jay backs up with his two hands in the air, Carlos then laughs at him. "Its a pleasure to meet you all! My name's Evie." Evie says shaking our hands. "Im Carlos." Carlos says waving at us. "Cruella De Vil's son right?" Sean smirks, knowing that Carlos did not like hearing his mother's name. Carlos flinched at the act then Bailey and I giggle as we secretly fist bumped Sean. "Please don't mention her name to Carlos. He hates it." Ben says. "Oh, I didn't know that. I am so sorry." Sean acts shocked, as Bailey tries to hold in her laugh. I elbowed her arm.