Chapter 5

Hayden's POV

We went in the boys' room and waited until the clock strikes 11 o'clock. As every second passed everything started to disappear into darkness. Hayden, you have to stay awake! I forced myself to stay awake, but the feeling of my back and Gabe's mattress makes me disappear to the land of nightmares. Bailey was there to try and keep me awake; but I couldn't help but want to sleep. Today was a long day, and I wanted to rest, so why not? Hayden, the mission! My conscience told me to stay awake, but I couldn't  help it anymore, then everything turned black and I started to enter the land of nightmares.

The next morning.

I woke up in a strange place. Then I remembered that I slept in the guys' room. I say Bailey, Tati, and Ken on Ken's bed and Soni and Sean on Sean's bed. I then felt an arm drape around my waist. Gabe was snoring behind me. I removed his arm from my waist and went to Mine and Bailey's room. I got my clothes and went in the bathroom and took a shower. After taking a shower, I wore my clothes which was a black cardigan, black skater skirt, a white polo, because it was required to wear it, I dont have a choice. If I dont follow dress code, I will get strikes and if I get 5 strikes its bye-bye Auradon for me.

I got my black backpack and schedule. I went out the room and to the cafeteria. I got a tray and chose my food. I got my favorite fruit, and I just tried it yesterday, blueberries. I got two bowls of them , something called french toast, and milk. I sat on a vacant table and dug in.

I drank the milk and it tasted different from the milk from the Isle. I guess we dont have milk as good as this, because ot milk on the Isle had chunks in it. The milk here was sweet and had more of that dairy factor. While the milk on the Isle was bland.

Anyways, as I was eating my breakfast and minding my own business, a group of girls passed my table. "What's up freak." A girl in pink said smirking. I then ignore her. "Hey, Im talking to you!" The girl said making me face her. "Oh you were talking to me? I thought you were talking to someone else." I looked at her inocently. "Well, Im sorry if you cant hear me, freak." "Um the last time I checked, my name was not freak." She looked at me in anger and she stomped away with the others following her. Then, I went back to eating.

Jay sat down on the opposite side of the table and in front of me. "Hayden, I have to ask you something." He started. "Let me guess, you want to ask me how to win Soni's heart?" I said. "Yeah, how did you know?" "I just guessed. Anyways, to get Soni to like you is by impressing her with some of your skills. She loves guys who are in a sports team, but be careful. She might like everyone in the team, considering that if she likes someone from a sports team, that might mean that she will like everyone in the sports team." "Thanks Hayden. You're my wing man now." He ruffled my hair, not bothering to fix it. I mean, who cares? It's just hair! Its like a mop on everyone's head.

Evie sat beside me, Doug then sat on her right side. "Hayden, let me fix your hair." She fixed my hair and when she finished she started eating. "So, how do you like it here so far?" Doug asks. "Its fine." I said. "The food is great." "Well, we're glad you like it here." Evie said.

Someone then covered my eyes. "Gabe, please remove your hands off my face." He removed his hands and sat down beside me. "How did you know?" He asked whining. "Magic!" I did the jazz hands then stopped after 5 seconds.

Everyone arrived and we all ate in silence. Jane approached our table. We all looked at her. "What do you want?" Evie asked, harshly. "Well, I just wanted to say sorry for what happened yesterday and especially to Carlos." Jane said as she was looking at her feet. "What makes you think that Carlos will forgive you?" Tati asked. "I don't know... Maybe, if I will do your homework for the whole month. Is that okay?" Jane asked. "Make that three." Ken said with a smirk. Carlos looked at him and Ken gave the 'just do it' look. Carlos then nodded. Jane smiled and squealed as she ran away from our table.