Prologue

Hello, my lovelies!

Finally, it is ready. The second book in the Artemis Lupin series. Before you start reading. I'm going to give you all a warning. This book is going to be one hell of a ride. Seriously, drama is everywhere.

If you haven't read my first book: The girl with golden hair, this honestly won't make any sense.

For those who have read it, here's a quick summary to freshen up.

Artemis Hope Lupin is the daughter of Remus Lupin and Jasmine Lupin (née Black). Jasmine is Narcissa Malfoy's identical twin sister so Draco is Artemis's first cousin. Artemis also has a twenty-one months-older brother named Jace who's in Gryffindor as well, and an almost two-year-younger sister named Selena who obviously doesn't go to Hogwarts yet.

So that's for her family.

Last book you found out that Artemis has a peculiar mark on her right shoulder and that she can somehow shoot magical light from it when in danger. (Just so we're all clear. This isn't a book about some sort of amazing witch who can do absolutely everything and defies all laws of wizardry. Because although I enjoy those books...I don't want that. Every special person in my books is special for a reason. Although I do have to admit that Artemis is just a tiny bit more special then the others but, hey, she is my main character.)

You also know that Artemis has a nightmare in which she sees Lily Potter die and she thinks that she died as well...(Like I said. This girl is reasonably normal and there is going to be a lot of speculating what happened but you'll find out the truth soon enough.)

She is friends with Harry, Ron and Hermione but also with this crazy chick named Effie who you really don't want to mess with.

I'm updating once I have 25 or more reads and preferably 5 votes.

I think that's the important stuff for now. I'm going to stop talking and say...enjoy!

The Potters' cottage
Godric's Hollow, West Country
June 12 1978

"It's quite easy, Remus, a simple question...are you prepared to live the rest of your life with her by your side?" Lily said, staring at him with those penetrating green eyes of hers.

"I don't know." Remus whispered.

"Do you love her?" James asked, wrapping a comforting arm around one of his best mates.

Remus shook his head and let his head fall into his hands. "What have I done? If this kid gets my gene..."

"Let's not worry about that, Moony, we will love it either way." James said. "I want to know if you're prepared to raise it...especially with someone like Jasmine Black. I mean no offense, mate, but you know what I think of the Black sisters."

"I'm never getting drunk again." Remus groaned and James chuckled a little.

"You say that now..."

"Jasmine Black, I mean...really!" Remus said in an exasperated tone. "She hates me..."

"She hated you." James pointed out. "I reckon she doesn't hate you anymore after the wild night you shared." This comment caused Lily to slap her boyfriend hard on the head.

"Potter! Shut up!" Lily hissed.

"Look, Moony. This kid will be born at the end of this year if you're prepared to take care of him or her. If not, Jasmine will get rid of it....and that will be it. You need to figure out for yourself what's in your best interest and can you offer your kid the things it needs?" James said, very serious all of a sudden.