The party

Josh's pov

I sigh in relief and collapse on my bed. I came out to my parents and they both smiled and accepted me thank goodness. The only thing my mom said in a concerned voice was "DO NOT do the dirty with Tyler in this house PLEASE." And she had givin me one of those 'if-you-disobey-me-you'll-be-grounded-for-all-eternity' kind of look.

I reach for my phone and quickly texted Ty to ask if his parents were fine with him, yenno, dating a dude.

To Tyler:
Hey babe:) my parents think it's cool we dating, what did yours say?

From Tyler: they kinda knew already oops.

I smile to myself.

From Tyler:
They also saw us kiss. But yeah, they said they'll support us!

I grin a full on grin. I've heard stories where the parents don't except their child's decision on liking the same gender and so they kick the kid out or ground them and crazy stuff like that. Me and Tyler are lucky.

To Tyler:
Just a reminder baby boy, the parties tonight and we meeting Pete and he's gonna bring us there along with the others

From Tyler:
Oh yeah! I'm excited!!!:D

"Dork." I chuckle to myself.

Me and Tyler continue to text for a while until the clock reaches 6. The party started at 7.

I agreed to go to Tyler's house and get ready with him and do each others make up, so I grab my stuff and dash to his house, hollering a good bye to my parents.

-

Tyler's pov

Worry claws its way to the front of my mind, making my stomach drop as Worry whispers for me to be scared of the party.

"I'm just scared because of what happened last time." I mutter and scoot to the edge of my bed. "Just bad memories."

I sigh and glare at my wall, focusing on it as if the wall was the most interesting thing in the world.

"HELLO MY SMOL CHILD!" Josh shouts as he bursts into my room. I yelp in panic and throw a pillow at him and he catches it.

"Are you drunk Josh!?" I laugh, running my hands through my hair to calm my startled self.

"Not yet I'm not." He smirk and winks then begins scrounging through his bag of Halloween costume parts.

I roll my eyes and began to slip on my skeleton jacket. I glance at Josh, only to be taken back abruptly as he strips his pants off and confusingly try's to find the right way to put the black tights on.

He notices me staring and starts to laugh. "See something you like?" He snickers and pulls the black tights on and slips off his shirt, replacing it with a black one.

"Shut up Josh." I growl and stick my tongue out and slide my pants off just to pay him back. His face gets bright red as I decide to stride up to him teasingly.

"Tyler what are you-" and I take his face in my hands and kiss him roughly, then pull back and slip my black tights on, acting like nothing happened.

"Ugh, you're such a tease Tyler." Josh groans and clips on his kitty tail and cat ears head bands. He looked adorable.

I chuckle and get black face paint and walk up to him, painting a cute nose and whiskers on his scrunched up face.

"Thanks Ty." Josh giggles and paints my face like a skeleton. We looked sick.

-

Josh's pov

We hop into Petes car and speedily drive to the dude Brendon's house.

Pete barges in as if he owned the place and beckons for us to come in. I grab Tyler's hand.

I was greeted by the same stuff like the club. Loud music, people dancing, lights, drinks. Except this time the place was filled with kids more our age. For some reason that made me relax a little.

I look at my beautiful boyfriend who had a huge grin on his face, neon lights dancing on his face.

"Come on Josh! Let's have fun!" He giggles and drags me to who knows where. I've never heard Tyler say that before and it make me chuckle.

Some random guy I've never seen before hands me and Ty some weird drink. Almost immediately, Tyler chugs it down.

"Dude slow your role!" I laugh and slowly sip whatever was in the plastic cup. It didn't taste very good but who cares and judging by the way it affected people around us, it must be alcohol. And it was strong.

"Josh drink the whole thing." Tyler groans impatiently, grabbing for another drink.

"If I drink too much I'll get drunk-" I start but Tyler forcefully puts the drink to my lips.

"That's the point dummy." He giggles, almost falling over and slurring his words. I was NOT going to get drunk because I needed to keep Tyler safe.

I shake my head and put the drink to the side, but still, the world gets a little fuzzy and my worries start to slip away. Who cares if I get drunk?

Me and Tyler make our way to the back yard where the music was blasting and people were dancing.

Tyler slings his arms around my neck and giggles for no reason. I place my hands on his hips and look at his beautiful face, then lean over and kiss him.

Maybe tonight wasn't gonna be all that bad.

-

Unknown pov

I hate him. His stupid cute eyes that tricks Josh into loving him.

They don't know what he's done.

What he's done to me.

He stole Josh from me. Josh was MINE.

I hate Tyler Joseph.

I'm going to get him back. Make him pay.

Josh was MY boyfriend. We kissed. We cuddled. We held hands. Not anymore.

I am going to KILL Tyler Joseph... Not literally. But I will ruin his life. I will get Josh back.

Oh how I hate Tyler Joseph.

Sorry this chapter was kinda short. You'll find out who the unknown pov is later on. Just tryin to add some drama here muahaha >:) Thank you all so much for reading and voting! Feel free to comment stuff lol I won't bite. Stay street |-/