Sing

Tyler's pov

I awoke to my head throbbing. Terrible pain. "Frick." I mumble and slowly sit up. My vision was a little blurry, but I could make out where I was. Marks house.

I look down and realize Josh was laying next to me. We were on the ground on a pile of random blankets. He stirs a little and slowly opens his eyes, then squeezes them shut, his face twisted in pain.

"Yeah remind me never to drink again. The hangovers aren't worth it." He groans and sits up, rubbing his eyes and combing his hair with his hands.

I squeeze out a laugh, but I end up clutching my head painfully.

"Hey Tyler." Josh says.

"Yes?"

"Guess what."

"What....?"

"I'm gonna puke." He states simply, then leaps up and sprints to Marks bathroom.

I roll my eyes and grin, trying desperately to remember what happened last night.

Halloween party? Yeah at a dude named Brendon's house. With Pete. I had a drink of something. Make that two drinks of something. Or three. Yeah and I totally got drunk. That's all I remember.

I sigh and jump a little when Mark walks down the stairs groggily.

"Yo dude. You and Josh totally passed out on a couch last night and almost got fricked by multiple people but hey-" he chuckles "I wasn't drunk and brought you here."

"Oh man." I reply. "Wow. Thanks dude." I laugh a small laugh and get up to take a aspirin.

-

Josh's pov

I needed to tell Tyler. I couldn't keep it from him.

Truth is, I have a secret I'm keeping from him. Many might think it's not a big deal but to me it is. I had dated someone before Tyler. It was a guy. Our relationship was serious. Almost too serious.

The guy isn't good and he's rude and does drugs and is a terrible influence on everyone. And he's a bully. A horrible one.

I see the looks he gives Tyler. It's this look filled with hatred. His face was always twisted in a enraged with anger expression when he looked at Tyler. It looked like he wanted to kill my baby boy. I'm not going to let that happen.

And I knew I couldn't keep it from Tyler. I just couldn't.

-

Unknown pov

I had a couple of classes with Tyler. I had a couple of classes with Josh. But the worsts were the classes with the both of them in it together.

I had a plan to ruin Tyler. A magnificent plan. It might work and it might not but I have been planning this for what seemed like forever and I know just how it will go.

-

Josh's pov

"Hey Tyler?" I ask, plopping on his bed.

"Yeah?"

"You've never sang to me before." I state simply, not wanting to sound too eager.

"Oh well, uh, um." He stutters and shuffles nervously from one foot to the next, his adorable eyes staring at the floor.

"Oh come on Ty! I'm your boyfriend and I promise I won't judge!" I wine. "I've heard you sing a little bit before, but I want to hear you full on sing."

He sighs and pulls out a keyboard that was leaning against his wall and sets it up.

"I, uh sorry if I um, mess up." He mumbles shyly, playing a few chords as practice. "I don't really p-play in front of people and I get nervous an-" I cut him off by standing up and wrapping my arms around him.

"Don't be nervous Ty." I smile and rest my chin on his shoulder. "You'll do amazing." I kiss his lips, then walk back to where I was seated on his bed.

Tyler grins and blushes, then turns to the keyboard. "This song is called "Falling Too" and he plays the first few notes.

Then I hear him sing.

(I do not own this song, all rights reserved to Tyler Joseph)

"You walk around like you are fine
So confident in life, so right
But then I found you were afraid
And that means that life is not okay

I wonder what's inside your mind
And if there's anything to find
I hope that you awake someday
And see that life is not okay"

He glances at me and i prolly looked dumb, my eyes wide and my mouth agape. He smiles and continues

"I will sing for you a song
Tell me if you think that's wrong
If I let you know I'm here
'Cause I am falling down

I would laugh away the pain
Did you know I'd run all day
Just to maybe hear you say
That you are falling too"

He continues to sing more and I'm so awestruck I couldn't make a comment right away when he stopped.

"I uh w-was working on that for a uh while and so I um-" he stutters and plays with a loose string from his sweatshirt sleeves.

"Tyler!" I smile wide and look at his beautiful eyes. "That was amazing! I've never heard someone sing so amazingly!"

He blushes a deep shade of pink and smiles, biting on his bottom lip. Frick he looked so good.

"Thanks." He whispers.

Yeah I know this chapter sucked oops! I'm trying hard to update more chapters it's just schools been vv hard and sndjjdkdddkkskddkskd! But hey I'm glad people actually read this! It makes me happy c: I hope you all have an amazing day frens. Stay alive|-/