READ NOW (not a update)

A/N okay my dudes I need you to read this. So I just got back from camp and I've been thinking a few things. The camp was a Christian camp and yeah I know yall prolly don't know I'm Christian since I don't act like one on wattpad and I really apologize for that. Most of you know that I'm sneaking wattpad and my parents don't know about it so I've decided things:
1. Once I finish the story I am leaving wattpad forever (most likely) cuz it's too risky.

2. I am not going to write smut or heated things anymore because I feel like it's wrong to write that kind of stuff (for me personally)

3. I am only going to write one more chapter of this book and then I will complete it.

I really do apologize guys. I was planning for it to be longer but at camp they were talking about sinning and things (lying included and looking at lustful things *cough* smut *cough*) so I feel like my only option is to write one more chapter than be dun.

Please please PLEASE don't yell at me or get mad at camp for making me decided these things and don't make fun of my religion and please just try and understand why I am doing this.

You guys don't understand how much I love you and since I feel bad for ending the book so soon, I'm going to make sure the ending is long and good and a nice completion for the book. There will be fluff and I was thinking about writing it a couple years later? Like when Josh and Tyler are 25 or 26? Maybe write their wedding? ;)

I hope you guys understand. I love you all so frickin much. Expect the last chapter soon. Stay alive my buds |-/