In your arms

A/n k but 'in your arms' by Chefs Special is so good and FRICK they were amazing at the emo roadshow and so was Mutemath like AHHHDJSSK IM HAVING POST CONCERT DEPRESSION TAKE ME BACKKKK!! So this chapt is just gonna be fluffy/ heated joshler cuz you guys suffered enough of my wrath. Enjoy buds |-/

Josh's pov

It felt good. Oh so good to be kissing Tyler again. Too frickin good.

I lightly press his small body against the door and kiss him passionately, his fingers running through my hair.

"You don't understand how bad I've wanted to do this again." Tyler mumbles, tugging on my hair causing me to groan.

He smirks into the kiss and starts sucking on my bottom lip.

"Stop acting so dominant, princess." I growl and Ty giggles at his nickname.

"Oh so you're the dominant one, huh?" He stops kissing me and cocks his head to the side.

I glare at him, trying desperately not to smile. "Well yes, I am a top in this situation, right?" A/n #topjosh4life k bye I'm a loser

"I dunno, you ain't acting like it." Tyler pushes on, raising a eyebrow.

"Is that a challenge?"

"Maybe."

"Challenge accepted." I smirk and start kissing his neck, sucking and biting causing him to make groans and whines that honestly turned me on.

I reach down and grip Tyler's thighs, pulling them around my waist without stopping the kissing.

"Okay okay you win." Tyler gasps after about 10 minutes of intense making out, me in charge of it.

"Cut it out. You're giving me a..." He trails off.

"A what, sweetheart?" I ask innocently, hands still gripped firmly on his thighs, holding him up around my waist.

"Uhhhh. Nothing." Tyler giggles and shakes his head. "Too innocent." He admits.

"But seriously Dun, my hot cocoa is prolly cold cocoa now thanks to you." He pouts. I chuckle and set him down gently.

"Hey Tyler you have a problem right there." I giggle immaturely and point at his crotch.

His face turns bright red and he covers it quickly. "Yeah, ya wanna know who's responsible for that!?" He sneers and glares at me, grabbing his cocoa off the counter.

"Uhuh, daddy Josh." I grin at him.

Tyler almost drops the mug the cocoa was settled in and had a coughing fit.

"NUMBER 1; you almost made me drop my hot cocoa-" he takes a quick drink and cringes, "make that cold coca. AND NUMBER 2; don't call yourself daddy, makes you sound desperate, sweetie." Tyler says matter of factly, sassily walking to to couch.

"Did Pete rub some of his sassiness on you?" I question, following him to the couch.

"Maybe just a little."

Tyler's pov

Josh sits down on the couch and I just stand there and stare at him.

"What?" He gives a questioning look. "Something wrong?"

I shake my head and walk up to him and straddling his lap, legs places on either side of his thighs, and just look at him.

His eyes were gorgeous, flecks of darker brown sprinkled the light brown background. And his nose was so cute. And his lips. Oh goodness his lips.

I cup his face in my hands and press a gentle kiss on his mouth, then pull back and bury my head into the crook of his neck, arms wrapped tightly around his back.

He hugs me back, a hand gently stroking my head.

We just sit like that. In each other's arms, safe at last.

"Josh. I know you apologized, but I never did. I'm sorry for being a jerk and not helping you play basketball. I'm also sorry for being so stubborn." I whimper, pressing my face against his neck harder.

"Shh it's okay kitten." He whispers in my ear, breath tickling my skin. "No need to apologize."

He continues to hold me while reaching for the remote and flicks through channels till he settles on Disney channel. I kinda felt like a baby koala.

Josh's pov

I grab a blanket next to us and wrap it around ourselves. Ty sighs and nuzzles his head against my chest, his hands pressed against my front. He looked like a cat from my point of view.

He giggles at a funny joke on the TV, his face crinkling up from his smile. He looks adorable.

"I kinda like it when you call me kitten." Tyler mumbles shyly after a couple minutes pass. "Makes me feel small and I dunno, cute?"

"Is that so?" I chuckle and look down at him. His eyes were trained on the tv, but his face had a noticeable blush.

"Also, you know what I said at Brendon's party, when we were, uh, fighting?" Tyler questions, lifting his head up from my chest to look at me.

I nod. He said he never loved me.

"It's not true. I was just mad. I've always loved you, Josh, From the first day we met." He clears up simply then looks back at the tv.

I kiss his head and run my hands through his hair. "I know baby." I say in a hushed voice.

"Also that thing I said about never wanting to frick you? At the hang out? That was a complete lie." I admit in a defeated sigh. "Eric was just looking at me, waiting for me to say the answer he wanted to hear. I'm sorry I embarrassed you."

"A lie, hm?" Tyler sits up on my lap and gives me a smirk. "Well then, that changes things now doesn't it, daddy?"

I gulp and pretend to not hear that last part. "Uhm haha look! Micky mouse just face planted!" I pretend laugh (a/n honestly same) to change the subject.

"Oh come on Josh. Don't pretend that doesn't turn you on when I call you that." Tyler smiles a evil grin.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay then, kitten." I stick my tongue out as he blushes at the pet name.

"Psh, shut up Dun." He grumbles and lays down on me again, rubbing his face to get rid of his blush. It wasn't working.

"Okay Ty, it's- holy crap! 4 in the morning!" I gap my mouth open in shock. "Wow okay then baby boy it's time for bed."

I stand up, holding Tyler, and walk to my his room. We settle down in his bed. As soon as I lay down, Ty cuddles up to my chest, his legs tangling in mine.

I hold him close as humanly possible, a sudden protectiveness over the smaller body I hold tight.

"I'm never letting you go, Tyler." I promise him.

"I know." He smiles up at me. "Goodnight, Joshy."

"Goodnight, kitten."

A/n Look if yall don't like the whole daddy thing politely deal with it buddy cuz almost all joshler fics have it and it's sorta grown on me. Anyways, this is the last chapter I'm gonna update and I'm off to camp today! Also DOM JOSH IS LIFE OKAY? ALSO SUGURDADDY JOSH AND TOP JOSH AND AGHHDJJDJD!!. I'm gonna be brainstorming ideas for what's gonna happen in the future of this fic, so feel free to comment any ideas. Also I have a question, how'd you guys find this fic? I'm interested. Anyways I love you guys so much! Stay sick my dudes |-/

Also I'm debating whether or not I should make a fic that's dumb on purpose about being bullied by Tyler Joseph. Should i? Lol what's he gonna do, beat you with his ukulele?