Ready?

A/N I'm sorry I write so much about them in parties and stuff but all the dRAmA happens thereeeeeee!!! *innocent smile* also in this chapter or the next Tyler's prolly gonna be a huge tease and be all sexy or whatever to try and get Josh mad and I know tys not like this (you never knowwww) but it's a stORY!! Good that shank? Good that. (If you understand that reference let's get married)

Josh's pov

"So Josh," Eric breaks the silence. We were doing homework (surprisingly) in his room. "I was wondering, would you ever consider breaking up with Tyler?"

My pencil tip jerks downwards out of shock and messes up my answer on the homework.

"Look Eric, we've only been fighting for a couple days, I'm sure one of us will work it out." I grumble, not really in the mood to talk about Tyler.

"What if you don't work it out and continue fighting? Would you date someone else?" He urges me.

I look up from my work and glare.

"Dude, I don't know! I'm not in the mood to talk about this now! I thought I came to your house to avoid anything Tyler related?" Why was Eric so interested in me and Tyler's relationship anyway? It's not like he wants to go out with me if I break up with Ty, right?

Eric's gaze shifts downwards to the work laid out in front of him. "I'm sorry Josh, I didn't mean to make you upset." He whispers in a quiet voice.

I sigh. "Yeah yeah whatever dude, my fault for getting mad. I guess I'm just stressed out, that's all."

"Well," Eric perks up and looks at me. "There is something happening tonight that might take your mind off it?"

I cock my head. "Yeah? What is it?"

"A hang out at my dude Brendon's house."

Brendon. Me and Ty went to a party at this guys house, what if Tyler's there?"

"What if Tyler's there?" I voice my thoughts into the conversation. Eric shakes his head. "You'll be hanging out with me so it won't matter." He said sternly.

"Well..... Okay I guess... It's just a hang out though, right?" I didn't want it to be a full on party since interesting things can happen at parties. Interesting things can happen at hangouts too. The voice in my head roughly adds.

"Just a hang out." The boy in front of me promises.

"Then I'll go."

With that, Eric smiles a huge grin. "I'm so glad our past is behind us, Josh. It's nice to get to start over."

I muster up a smile. "Yeah. Me too." But for some reason a sick feeling settles at the bottom of my stomach.

Tyler's pov

"No doubt about it, I'm sure Josh is gonna hang out with Eric." I grumble and look at the clothes in my closet.

"Use that to your advantage." Pete states simply. We were at my house trying to figure out what the frick I was gonna wear to this 'hang out'... And maybe trying to come up with a plan to make Josh mad and get revenge.

"How can I use that to my advantage?" I give Pete a dumbfounded look and sigh.

"Yenno, embarrass him in front of Eric. Make him jealous. Bla bla." Pete informs and thinks for a moment. "You could make him horny in front of his little pal?" The boy smirks at me.

I give him a bewildered look. "Do you see me, Wentz? I'm a frickin cream puff! I can't turn him on with a snap of my fingers! I'm just a small innocent child!" I wine and collapse in my bed.

"Psh, when I'm done with you, you won't look innocent any more." Pete snickers.

"...... Please don't say that ever again because that sounds absolutely dirty." I groan and cover my face with my hands.

"Joseph! You dirty minded smol bean! I was talking about dressing you up or whatever, not fricking you!" He gave me a terrified look like my mom would give if I told her I went to a strip club.

I couldn't help but laugh at how stupid we are, trying to embarrass Josh, who even does that? Pete Wentz, that's who.

"Whatever Peter, dress me up and what not, but I'm seriously not looking forward to this." I sit up and try looking at my closet one more time, but get pushed back on to the bed by Pete running to my closet.

"Hmmm..." He rummages through the clothes and starts to complain about how I just have button up shirts and nothing sexy. I roll my eyes but allow him to keep searching.

"Aha!" Pete shouts and holds up a pair of very skinny black jeans in triumph, then launches them at me to put on. I mentally face palm.

"Okay and how is this supposed to help me?"

"Tight jeans will fit perfectly around that fine ass you got." Pete winks.

"Language!" I snap and roll my eyes but secretly thank the lord for a good fren like Pete.

"Ooo and what about this?" Pete squeals like a girl at Starbucks and hands me a long white muscle tank top that I remember was incredibly loose on me and felt like I was practically wearing no shirt.

"Whatever makes you happy Wentz." I laugh and leap off the bed to get changed in the bathroom. Pete smacks my butt and I whip around to give him a glare that ended in a face as if saying 'what am I gonna do with you?'

I look in the mirror and shake my head. Pete was right, these jeans are really tight. "Oh Tyler," I sigh to my image in the mirror. "What are you getting yourself into?"

"Aw yeah buddy!" Pete high fives me as I walk out, still shaking my head.

"I'm tempted to put make up on you, but I feel like you'd go all cat like and claw my eyes out if I tried!" He laughs. I snort and hiss at him.

"Okay TyJo the hoe, you ready to make someone angry?" Pete asks while fiddling with his phone (prolly texting Patrick).

"Never call me that again and sure. Ready as I'll ever be."

HELLO!! I am so so so so SO SORRY I haven't updated in like 288328283 years and I'm so sorry!!! All this time I've been sneaking wattpad (cuz my parents don't know I have it) and the time I was gone was because it was too risky to sneak on, but I think we good now. It's summer so I can stay up late and update. Thank you all so so so soooo much for liking, commenting and voting:)) I love you all so much! Also I went to twenty one pilots emotional roadshow concert 2 days ago and frick it was AMAZING!!!! I cried cuz Josh took his shirt off okay BYEEEE! |-/