Apologize

A/N you guys are gonna hate me. I'm sorry in advance.

Josh's pov

"Okay Josh we should get going." Eric says and stands up and extends a hand. I take it and stand up, but never let go.

"Thanks for inviting us to the hang out!" Says Eric to Brendon. He smiles and waves to the house owner and I do the same.

We walk out the door to Eric's car, hand in hand. I hope Tyler's okay.

-

It was night and I was staying at Eric's house. I was settled in his bed, not talking, all thoughts of mine pointed at Tyler. Is he okay? Did I do the right thing? What if he hurts himself?

I feel the bed drop slightly to my right as Eric settles in next to me, turning off the lamp next to him.

"You know I'm proud of you." He whispers and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. This felt wrong. "You did the right thing."

"It doesn't feel like I did the right thing." I say quietly, avoiding eye contact with him.

"I know it's hard at first." He kiss my neck softly. "Just forget about him. Think about me now." His voice has a hint of desperation to it.

His kisses. They weren't Tyler. His hands roaming my body, they weren't Tyler. Eric. Eric wasn't Tyler. I wanted Tyler.

I began to cry because I'm just so confused. I'm afraid that if I tell Eric about my situation, he'd hurt my or do what he did to me the night I broke up with him.

This fear of him. fear was keeping me from loving Eric. Love shouldn't have fear in it. With Tyler, I never feared he'd hurt me or do things to me against my will. Me and Tyler. We were perfect.

"I want Tyler back." I whisper so quite that the man kissing my chest wouldn't hear. Or so I thought.

"Hm? What'd you say, babe?" Eric looks up at my, his eyes glazed over with lust.

"I-I said um." I stumble. "I want Tyler." A single tear drops down my cheek.

"What?" He sat up. "Why would you say that? Say you want me Joshy. Say my name, gorgeous." Eric urges, kissing my upper body and trailing down to my pants.

I push him off gently, not wanting him to freak out on me. Not wanting him to hurt me.

"What are you doing Josh?" Eric's voice is smeared with panic as I get out of the bed, slip my shirt on, and start to head out the door.

"I want Tyler. I want Tyler." I keep whispering over and over again, like a mad man trying to stay sane.

I had messed up and now Tyler's probably crying over my mistake right now. He didn't deserve to be sad. All my fault.

"Josh!" Eric shouts, running after me. "You don't know what you're doing!" That's when he grabs my writes as I'm about to leave and slams me into a wall.

"You aren't going anywhere." He growls, tightening his grip.

"Let go of me!" I cry, struggling to get out of his grasp.

"This was my plan all along. You and Tyler walked right into it, and never even knew." Eric sneered, digging his filthy nails into my wrists. I cry out in pain.

"What do you mean?! What plan?!" I cry, tears dancing at the brim of my eyes, one falling down.

"The plan to get you Joshy. I always wanted you back but then your puny princess came into the picture and took what was mine. So I had to get rid of him and the only way was to make you two fight. And it all worked perfectly." Eric purred, stroking my face with his hand.

"Get oF OF ME!" I shout and kick him in the nuts. He doubled over in pain and I took my chance to run.

"If you apologize to Tyler, Joshua." Eric calls after me. "He's never going to forgive you. Not after all the mistakes you made!" And I run to the only place where I knew it was safe.

Tyler's pov

The house was empty because my family went to visit a relative of something. I don't care.

Rain started pouring outside and I knew I wasn't going to sleep. I turn on the tv, get blankets, and warm up hot cocoa for myself.

As soon as I sit down, someone knocks on my door.

"What the heck?" I mumble and get up out of my cozy heap of blankets. Cautiously, I walk to the front door and peer through the peep hole. I can't believe it.

"Josh!" I gasp and open up the door as quickly as I can. Josh stood there, a lopsided grin on his face, soaking wet from the rain.

"Oh my gosh!" I cry and hug him. He stands still out of shock from my sudden outburst of affection towards him, then wraps his arms around me.

"I messed up." He sobs into my shoulder. "Messed up so bad."

"Shh it's okay Joshy. It's okay I forgive you. Fricken heck I forgive you so much." I comfort back, my hand finding his hair and I run my hands through it. Gosh I missed him.

"Come here, you're gonna get even more wet." I giggle and motion him to come inside and close the door.

As soon as i close the door and turn around, Josh pushes me against the door and kisses me. It was a long and slow kiss that screamed "I missed you."

I pull back, hands on his chest, breathing hard. "Josh, I-" he shushes me by putting a finger to my lips.

"No Tyler. I messed up. I never should've gotten back with that sex crazed creep, I was just so lonely and he started comforting me and I just- I don't know. I'm sorry is what I'm saying. I'm sorry and I love you. I love you so frickin much, my precious baby boy." Josh finishes by kissing me again on the lips. I kiss back roughly, tugging his hair and sucking on his bottom lip.

Oh how I missed Joshua Dun.

A/n DID I SCARE YOU WITH THAT WARING IN THE BEGINNING? hehehheehe! SIKE! THERE! YOU HAPPY? They were always gonna get back together, I just love making you guys scared and mad, it's quite fun!! I know, I'm evil like that. *lokis voice* HAHA KNEEL BEFORE ME YOU MORTALS! Anyways, I'm not planning on finishing this book anytime soon because I love you guys and it's so so so fun writing this. Lotsa joshler fluff ahead and hmmm, think I might make a chapter where it's Tyler's birthday, want that?;) Nice. LOVE YOU GUYSSSSS|-/