Downfall.

PREFIX

Some days I wish my thoughts could be shallow. I wish that all I could think about would be how much I enjoyed writing with black pens. Or red or blue for that matter. Or how much I enjoy the way my L's look when I write with a brand new pencil, and the loop of my cursive just looks thick and real and full.

But even looking at that paragraph, I realize that I cannot even hypothetically talk about shallow thoughts. My head is simply too full. I can't even fake it. And that's funny

in a way, when you think about it. Not in the sitting-there-laughing-at-a-paper funny. But like one of those moments where in your head you just think "HA."

I have those moments alot.

So this is the story of my downfall. And my attempt to climb back up. I'm going to try to put these thoughts to paper. And maybe this will be another failed attempt, thrown away in a garbage can like a forgotten memory: like that time the little boy in your pre-k class pulled one of your pigtails and you cried. Bet you don't remember that, huh? Well, I'm hoping this doesn't turn out like that. Because this isn't just a story, this was real, at least it was real to me. So I'm hoping this turns out beautiful, and it'll be one of those cheesy, stereotypical, lame ass moments where everything just works out perfectly. "HA."

Enjoy. I hope you do. I really do.