The News

When AP Calculas ,English,and the elective was over. I went through the wood and straight to the hell house I go, without any friends beside me to protect me from those evil Beast!!! You will wonder why can't they defend me or protect me ,well I have my reasons. First because some of them actually well most of them are human and only two are werewolf that goes to my school because they are Lone wolfs. And secondly I'm afraid that my evil pack might hurt my friends.

But for me I have to deal with all the bullshit that goes in my life!!!! Yay, when I enter the mansion my sister meet me to the door and she had to open up her mouth and say.

" Well hello sister how are you doing today" I was surprise that she didn't hit me or didn't say anything rude.

" What do you want Veronica?! I asked her sternly. That is when I felt a slap on my left cheek and then I felt something warm dripping down on my cheeks. That is when I realize it was blood.

I gave her the most malevolence glared I had and wiped the blood off my cheek."Well that's no way you to talk to your sister like that ,is it" she said in a malice voice.

"To answer your question there will be an engagement party and you're the most important person in the party,

In fact without you there will be no party" said in a jolly tone.

What I didn't realize is that she was planing something . " So, what is the date of the engagement party so I can start to decorating and clean" I asked

Then she replied " Oh their is no need, because some one is going to do that job beside you will be in the engagement party and the wedding."

I didn't look surprise because I knew she might be engaged with the Alpha son. " So you are getting married with the alpha son , congratulation!!!" I said in a fake gleeful voice.

Then all the suddenly she started to laugh. " Oh my gosh you thought I was getting married, Well I am soon , but I will never invite you in my wedding or engagement party You must be mad." She said.

I didn't look shook so I said " Then who is getting married "

" Well let just say I'm looking at her right know". She said while looking at me in an wicked glance. Wait stop , why is she giving me that look. That is when it hit me I was the one who is getting married. I was the one who is perfect for the job!!! That is when I took a step backward.

"You are lying " I said Then she came closer to me " oh no sister I am not lying you will be marrying to a mature man who will be so happy to marry a young beautiful girl like you" she said with a wicked smirk.

I started to tremble and sniffing then I said " who am I to marry" She replied " To Elder Tommy of the Sky pack, the wedding will be two week from know" " Please just stop the wedding I don't want to marry that creepy, slimy old man that is 37 year older than me!!" I begged her with a pleading look.

" That's when I thought you where brave enough to handle the news better then any one I know, well I guess I was wrong then" she said with the most malice voice I ever heard.

Then she started to walk away and before she did I said " You are so cruel Venn. I wonder what mom and dad will say about your behavior " I knew I hit the spot.

Then she stop and turn around and said " don't ever call me that and mom and dad will be proud of me because you kill them then she walked away , then I said " I am so happy that you are not my real sister"

Then I went to the basement room were I spend my night. That is when I had a plan I will leave this hell hole tonight at 3 am . I gather all my item and my 5,000 dollar and pack it in my luggage.

Then I did my chores, an hour past and I went to rest for the big plan that is coming up so I started my alarm at 3 am and slept.

The picture is Jack