The Dream

This is my first story so please comment if you read. WARNING there will be grammar and spelling so if theirs a person that is an editor please comment. The picture is Vanessa prince

"Mom" said Vanessa, "yes darling" answered mom, "tell me about mate" said Vanessa, "well honey mate is half of you, when you touch him you will feel sparks and when he looks at you, your inner wolf will say mate and your heart will pound really fast." answered mom. We were going to the park with my parents and an older sister who is grumpy because she wanted to go out with her friends. She didn't want to spend family time but dad trick her by coming to me, asking me to do the puppy face and I did, she submitted and went anyways. Back then we were like best friend she always protects me when someone tries to hurt my feeling. We were walking in the dream in the park then. BAM a black wolf came in front of us growling I was ten and my sister was thirteen. Our mother told us to run for our life when we ran we heard screaming of pain from our parents.

THE END OF THE DREAM

"VANESSA PRINCE GET YOUR FAT ASS UP NOW OR I WILL WAKE YOUR FAT ASS UP AND YOU DON'T WANT ME TO DO THAT RIGHT". Yell my whore of a sister, when my parent died my sister hated me, then she started to bully me and the pack joined in, even the alpha son. Sometimes I want to leave this hell hole, but I stayed here to wait for my mate. Sometimes I think I am ugly or worthless. My wolf is my only friend that I rely on the most; people in my pack thought I skipped the werewolf jean.

My wolf was white as snow and black whitish paw and baby blue eyes, sometimes I wish that I was beautiful just like my wolf. My wolf is almost the size of an Alpha and strong as one, my wolf name is Queen. I am chubby girl, I have silky curly black hair, I have a hazel brownish eye which I got from my mom. My heritage from my mom side is Bahamas and Haitian and my dad Greek and American. "VANESSA GET DOWN HERE NOW". Well, I have to get ready and start cooking those lazy ass people breakfast then leave to school.

If you love this chapter I will write more if you comment please please comment love y' all. Oh, and if anyone is an editor can you comment I need your help. BYE