Reality

Vanessa P.O.V

Wow, I shouldn't judge somebody before I know what happens to them. "So sorry Andrew about your family, now I understand why you dislike rouges so much," I said. "It's okay, thanks for understanding the reason why I reacted that way when we first meet," he said. "I have a question," I ask "what is it" he answered, "If you hate rouges so much, why didn't you reacted the same way with me when you meant your daughter?"

"Well she was young and she didn't have a choice" he replied " Did you realize I didn't had a choice also" I said. I collected the dirty dishes and went to the sink,he came behind me and asked "I have a question also" " Ask away" I said " Why did you became I rouge" he asked. I told him sit down and I told him about my past.

Andrew P.O.V

After hearing her past I wanted to hunt down her pack, "Baby I'm sorry you have to tell me what happens" I said. " I will have to reveal it sooner and later," she said

Vanessa P.O.V

I saw the glint of anger in Andrew's eye, so I changed the subject "When will I meet your daughter, Hadassah?". He looked at me and smile and said " Do you want to meet her today" I replied " Yes, please" " Okay, Do you remember the room you slept in" he asked " yes" I answered " There are clothes on the bed for you." he said " thank you" I said, " your welcome" he replied. I went upstairs and saw a beautiful Hawaiian dress, with a stoking and a light pink sandal on the side of the bed.

I finish dressing and then went down stairs. "You ready," he said " yes" I replied. We enter the car and we drove to his pack house. The ride was silent, when we reach his pack house he said: "we're here". We step out of the car. I was nervous to meet his pack especially his daughter. He knocked on the door and a little girl opened the door and said "Daddy where were you, I miss you" " I miss you too, I want you to meet your future mother, Vanessa " he said

I blushed and the I knelt down and said " Hi, Hadassah I like your dress, you look cute" Then she looked at me and smile and then she said " I like your dress too" then she held my hand and led me to the grand entrance. It was magnificent, there were a huge chandelier and two gorgeous staircases. " She is here" I heard someone said. When I turned around I saw a bunch of people staring at me then I introduce myself "hi, I'm Vanessa and I am Andrew's mate". People started to form a line and began introducing themselves.

I finally meant his sister and her mate Zach, they properly introduce themselves and asked me if we could stay for dinner. I looked at my mate and he replied that we could. I help the women to set the table, when we were finished we called all the pack member to come in. They sat down and joined hand to give thanks to the food and then we dig in. I looked around me, I saw people laughing and smiling. Is this a dream or reality, when Andrew held my hand straight away I knew it was a reality.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE, IT MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME!!!!!!!! THANK YOU