Regrets

What's wrong with me, What makes me different from everyone else. I mean I know I look different but the way they treat me is like I have a disease or something. Is it some kind of stage for people like me. I gave myself hope that one day I will find my mate and he will give me happiness and take away all my pain, but I guess I was wrong. All those bullshit about how your mate will always be there for you was a lie. Tears ran done my eyes, what did I do to deserve this fucking life. I heard foot step behind me and scent of rouges coming toward me. " Hey Patrick I think today we have a special treat " said Rouge # 1 " I guess it is Peter, It's sad that we have to share, but it's worth it"said Patrick. " Stay away from me" I sniff , " Baby we can change that pain into pleasure if you cooperate" said Peter. The first thing I told my self was to run, I ran as fast as I can but they caught me quickly. Peter hold my hand down to the floor and Patrick started to undress himself. I started to scream and wiggle myself out of Peter grip. Patrick yelled at me to shut up and that no one will hear me. Tears ran down my eye, is this how my life will end .

My wolf took over my body with anger and kick Patrick in his family jewel. He wince and cried in pain and back off. I wiggle myself out of Peter grip and ran as fast I could. I started to get tired but my wolf told me not to give in and I did what I was told. I heard someone running after, I didn't stop until a fucking damn tree trunk trip me and I fell. I scramble backward. " Bitch you shouldn't have done that" Peter said. He drag me by my hair and push me on the floor he hold me against the tree trunk and punch me in the face " that's for kicking my brothers dick" he said then he slapped my face hard " and that's for giving me a hard time to fuck you up". I started to scream as he undress me, tears ran down my eyes, I guess my time in this earth is over.

Andrew Pov.

Damn it, I am the worse fucking mate ever. I linked my beta saying " Hey Zachary I just ruin my life and the future of the pack" "What did you do man?!!" he said. " I kind of reject my mate for being a rouge" I said " What dude, how can you do that , you better find her before you regret it" he replied " I know , that's what I'm going to do right know" " okay do you need any back up " he ask " No thank you" I said "Yo, I gotta go Sasha is giving me an evening treat for being a good boy, bye" he said " Damn Zach keep , that personal thing to your self okay" I said " Alright boss" he replied. The I turn off my link " Mate in danger, mate in danger" my wolf , Isaac said. I let my wolf took control of me to find her. When I reach their I saw a terrible scene that will make me regret for leaving her side. In a blink of an eye I took the bastard off of her before he went further, I caught her before she fell in the ground. Her beautiful face was full of bruises, she started to cry.

I hold her and whisper calm insurance in her ears. I told her I that I will be back, and that I have to finish some business, she nodded. I ran after the bastard, I heard someone talking " lets go that bitch had a mate who is an alpha" rouge # 1 said " Did you finish what you started" rouge #2 said " No cause he came, but I gave her some bruises in her face for pay back, lets go" I was piss , my eyes turned red, then I went behind rouge #1 and took his heart out of his chest. Rouge #2 was about to run away but I caught him by his throat and I dive my hand in his small intestine and yank that shit out of his body and I twisted his head to make sure he died a quick death. I hid their body and then washed my hand, I ran toward my mate, she hugged me then I took her in my arms. I whispered in her ears and said " I am so sorry I regret for saying those things to you. I hope you forgive me but I know it will take time for you to trust me, but I will try to make it up to you baby, I am so sorry for hurting and that.....

Vanessa POV.

Before he finish his sentence , I interrupted "I know that you're sorry, I can see it in your eye. I became a rouge not because I wanted to, it was because I was abuse many time in my pack and that I was to be arranged to an Elder. Yes, I will forgive, but your right it will take time for me to trust you." His eye turn dark brown " I will find the people who hurt you I promise" he said .I kiss him on the lips and I said " I love you" he kiss me for long time, it felt like I was under water and I needed to come up for air. Then he stop the kiss, to say "I love you too" , he pick me up and I fell asleep on his warm arm .

Life is a test, and to pass some of the test we need someone on our side to help us walk through it.

-~Quote for Today

Please Vote and Comment , It will help me to keep writing more ,thank you