*Prologue.

"Ashley, dear break a man's heart just the way mine was broken", mom said and I nodded in reply as i watched her sewing. What else was I supposed to do? I was an 14-year old for god's sake. I never got the reason behind why she hated boys so much but I never bothered to ask either because it always pained her and I hated to see mom in pain.
I knew it was some matter involved with dad if I could call him so. I had never set my eyes upon my so called dad. I don't even know if he existed. Well all I know is that boys and men are creatures one should steer clear of. That's what my mom had taught me. That's what all those stories mom read out said to me. And I guess it's true because I had seen my mom cry most nights because of someone who broke her heart.
" Yes mom I will break a man's heart. Just have to wait for the right one",I said in a quiet voice. My mom smiled down to me as she brushed her hand through my long hair.

That night I wrote it in my diary.......
'Break a man's heart......just waiting for the right one'.............

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey guys so that's the first chapter do did u like it????? I know its short but its just the prologue... The next chapters will be long....Please comment or correct me if there's anything wrong.....
Thanks to all the ones out there for reading :)