*Memories haunt me......

"So students, we are going to have our school annual day on November 1st", Miss Anne declared in between her boring drawly physics class. Excited murmurs rose in the class.
       I turned to Destiny excitedly. Of course I was participating!!! If there were things that I loved doing the most in this world was, one would be dance for sure, the other writing and the third one reading.
         " So all participants can give in their names before Thursday". All had a chance to participate in any one programme. I was in dilemma. I had to choose between drama and dance. Oh did I forget to mention, I am good at acting too.
                        I concluded on dance and at break I went over to Destiny. Yesterday when I ran out of the grille, Destiny got to know everything from Drake and she instantly came home and soothed me down. Things were better now. I haven't seen Ryder nor his pals the whole day long.
                                "So Destiny, you there for any programme?", I chirped excitedly. " I don't know. Not sure..",she said twirling her fork around the chicken salad. "What about you", she asked. " Ummm...I guess I'll go for dance ". " Oh so don't you need an hot pair?", she winked at me. I groaned and said,"yeah I need a pair actually ", I was thoughtful. How and from where do I get a good pair? A nice dancer....
                " Drake", she said with a flat look. "Excuse me?" "He dances he does wonderfully", she said. I sighed audibly. He danced too? But no not him. " No Des I can't and I won't dance with him" "Why not? He hasn't done anything wrong except to save you from a son of a bitch Ryder!!!", she snapped at me. I sighed and shook my head. I guess she had a point but there is no way I was gonna admit it. " I'll search for some one else"I said and walked away as the bell  rang.
&----------------------------------&

                         I fell on to my bed and opened my laptop. I immediately turned into wattpad and started reading a story about Evan and Julie and how they met on wattpadYoand fell in love. I sighed and shut down the  laptop. I at times wish that I too could be an hopeless romantic like Julie but the men out here are more like Evan's father.
                 I put on my sneakers, scooped my long hair into a ponytail and went out for a walk. I was confused and irritated. I need help! Why am I even living? My thoughts sped to Annual day. Where do I get a good pair from? Miss Anne had said the pair can be from school or outside. How about asking Drake? No way! He won't even come.
       After a good breezy walk I came back had a shower and flopped down to bed. Man! I was drowsy. My tired eyes shut themselves for a nightmare................

&-------------------------------&

             "You will learn how and why men are insensitive beasts. Then you will know why you must break a man's heart", she said. It was mom. I looked up at her in utter confusion. I was cooped up in my room with a mug of coffee and a romance novel. Behind mom was a man who seemed to be in his early twenties. He looked handsome and all but his eyes yelled out 'danger!'. I jumped of my bean bag and went closer to mom and whispered, " Who is he?". She laughed and patted me. She said something about how she needs to go out somewhere and he was here to babysit me. "I don't need a babysitter", I said. Mom chuckled after placing a kiss on NY cheek, she went out of the house. Okay I was scared. This man didn't exactly shout 'yaay!' to me. " Let's play a game", he said in a hoarse tone. A game? I was game for one. "Yeah, sure". "Alright. You can run anywhere in this house and I'll try and catch you". " is it hide and seek?", I asked. If it was, then it was good because our house was a large one. Yeah I was rich but mom never goes for any job. My grandpa had left her enough fortune to live a lifetime in luxury.
                    "No not hide and seek. If I catch you, you do whatever I say" well I wasn't ready for that. "Well then I don't wanna play." He smirked and said "If you don't play I'm going to force you into doing what I like". Okay. Now he was threatening me. " Now run!", he yelled. I gulped and ran as fast as I could from the room. I only had time to sneak under mom's king size bed. He strolled into the room. I held my breath, but my heart was pounding so hard that I was half-afraid he was gonna hear that. I heard footsteps fading and I let out a sigh of relief. But it was too soon. He immediately peeked under the bed and I realized that I had been tricked. I  tried to dart out of there but he got me by my waist and took me to my room.
                     Once he reached there he threw me to my bed and locked the door. I backed away in fear. He licked his lips and grinned evily. I didn't like this. "Wh...what are you doing?", I stuttered. He didn't reply but climbed onto the bed and started coming closer to me. " Pls...pleas...please don't do anything,",I pleaded. He just stared at me as if I was his prey and he the predator ready to pounce.

            He pushed me down on the bed and started sucki ng my neck and licking and biting on it. I tried to push him away but he didn't budge. Tears were falling from my eyes but he ignored them. He removed my top and shorts leaving me in my bra and panties. He started sucking on my navel while i tried to push him away. I was too young for all this. He started unclipping my bra and that's when i lost it. I could take this no more. I slapped across his face. He stared at me with bloodshot eyes. He pressed my hand on the bed while i flinched in pain. He slapped my face with such vigour that i was afraid i would faint. He started biting my neck again.

          I wanted to escape....die. I cried out loud, but he was insensitive. Mom was right. Men were insensitive beasts. He started to open the hook of my bra. I reached my hand on the table and got a vase in my hand. Without further thought i striked the vase on his head with as much power i had. He gell down from the bed, dead! D-E-A-D!!!!!!!

                 I started sobbing uncontrollably  . Just then there was furious knocking on the door. Putting on my top i walked over lingerly and opened it slightly. It was mom. I flung into her open arms and sobbed on as she consoled me. I cried out, " i hate him! I hate him!".

          I woke up sweating abd i could feel tears pricking on my eyes. That incident always haunted me and now I'm having nightmares of it! I changed my room after that happened and never stayed alone for the next two years. It happened when i was just 14! I never told anyone. Not even Destiny.

                          I saw a message from an unknown number. It read," hey gal, it's me Drakey , ;D".
        Drake?! Destiny must have gave him my number. She is mad! But a smile crept to my lips when i read the message. Drakey? Really?

        'Drakey? XD' i typed back.
'So do you need my help for dance?'. Yeah news travels fast.
'No' , i typed back.
'No? Come on i can help you'.
I smirked and typed, ' No don't help me. Dance with me'. I messaged and lay down staring at the ceiling....afraid to close my eyes as memories can flood back in..........

$$$$$$$$$$@$$$$$$$$$$$

Yuppy  one more chapter and 1357 words! :D
Thanks for all the support your giving me and feel free to comment or pm me :)
Tune in for more;D

     ------------>>>> A