POOR RYDER........

The pic is of Drake......
            I wanna thank Erins2004 and corruptedminds for voting and commenting my story........you guys have encouraged me a lot and if it were not for both of you I would have stopped writing.....thank u.....this chapter I'd dedicated to u guyssss....

       I also love my other readers please comment too...... :)
       -Soubhagya

    ************_*_**

                      As I walked towards Destiny who was already standing in the queue for lunch, a gang of boys came towards me. I tried to walk away ignoring them but 'as luck is always on my side'(note the sarcasm) I was stopped by Ryder one of the most popular player boy of the school. Every school has got some boys of this sort. I often wonder why isn't there a special school for these player boys but I guess the school will burst due to their ego and arrogance. Yes that is it. "Hey Ash", called out Ryder " yea?",I asked acting as if I'm too busy. "Babes I have been noticing you for a while. How about dinner tomorrow?", he asked with a smirk. Wait! Was that for real? He wants to go for a date with me????Girls always swoon over him. I too would have if I didn't detest boys this much. Mostly I'm afraid of them from what mom told buy I don't show that out. I put on a bold face. " Ash?",Ryder waved a hand over my face. Okay I zone out a lot. "Well Ryder,what about dinner?", I asked pretending not to know anything." A date,babes",he said with a wink.
            OK I hate him more. "No way! And stop calling me babes or Ash only Ashley,bye", I said right out on his face. He was shocked. Yup his pride must have been punctured. I give myself an award. Great going Ashley! " Hey Ash what were you chatting with Ryder for? Any plans?",asked Des handing over a plate of burger and fries to me. She knew what I wanted. Oh I love this girl.
              "What??ewwwwwwwww!!!!! No! You got me what I wanted your great girl", I said with a smile. She smiled back and we went to sit at our usual place . " Don't you know that a new art teacher will be coming tomorrow? "
"No I didn't", I said taking a big bite into the burger. Yummmmmm..... " Well Alison said he was hot". "My thoughts flew to Drake . Could it be him? Huh?! Why was I even thinking of him?
" Well Des is there actually true love?",I mumbled out. "Yes I told right. Why , have you found yours?", she smirked at me.
   " No its.......never mind",I said and went to throw the waste. "Ash your hiding something from me. Come on just tell me I have always felt it but......now you have to tell me", she said with concern. " Nothing Desti". "No Ash I'll come over for a sleepover", Des shut me up.
                   I sighed and instead of speaking I hugged her,feeling the warmth and concern she had towards me. I always longed for those words from mom but she barely spoke to me about anything else other than how boys ruin a girl's life and how I should ruin an boy's. Maybe if I do so she will love me................maybe.......

-------------)-------)))-----

So how was it?
Comment please ;)