*cold Ash......

Hey this is my first book so if there are any errors please don't be mean just help me correct them.....
       So hope u GUYSS would enjoy my work! :) [wow it feels great to say my work ;)] 
    I'm an Indian what about u all??

     -Soubhagya(the name maybe a bit hard to pronounce if ur not an south Indian)
********
    3 years after the prologue:          (the  pic is Ashley...)         

                  'Rrrringggggg.....',my stupid alarm went off and I reached over to shut it up.
             It read 6:30 am. Well I had time for a jog as well as time for getting ready to school. I jumped out bed and put on a tracksuit and sneakers and jogged down quietly in case mom wakes up.. I didn't want to make her lose some of her sleep.

         As I turned the door knob and stepped out the cold fresh hair hit my face making me shiver a bit but yet it was lovely. I loved been cold....That is who you are Ash .....cold......change your cold ways...my inner mind whispered. I ignored it and started jogging towards the park. I was nearing the park when I saw a handsome wonderful face near the fountain. Something about him made me stop. He was handsome ,sure but I had seen handsome faces around but this one made me hold my breath in. I don't if it was his passion in what he was doing that is painting something, or just because he was handsome. I went closer to examine without him noticing me. He was wonderful! He had black eyes keen on the painting which seemed to be of a young boy in rags and eyes drenched in tears. I watched his firm hands painting the beautiful picture of the boy. Subconsciously I went forward. He had dirty blonde hair which was messed up. His eyes went up from the picture to me. Our gazes locked and I couldn't turn away. Damn! This boy seems to have more power on me that any other boy. Why couldn't I turn away. His lips formed a curve and out of his lips came an "hi". Finally out of my hypnotized mind I mumbled an " hi" back. "I'm Drake. You must be new here for I have never seen you before.", he said. Well I don't actually blame him for that for I was an introvert and so he must have never seen me. " no it's just that I'm not an social butterfly so you might not have seen me.",I said out eyeing the picture once more."Great painting by the way", I said out. He smiled and said,"so what's your name?" I smiled back and was about to reply when those words came to mind...'break a man's heart just like mine was broken.....be cold towards boys.....'. I frowned and said "why should I tell you?", and with that I walked away towards home.........

***********

Now please comment and stay tuned I will update whenever I'm free