Chapter 3: Powers

I look at the men, and woman, no one said a word. In fact, they just stared at me like I was going crazy. Finally, the woman speaks up.

    "Well (y/n), I'm Natasha. Behind me is Steve Rogers, Thor son of Odin, Tony Stark, Clint Barton, and Bruce Banner. It nice to meet you, right guys," Natasha growled the last part, which I couldn't help but chuckle at.

     " Yeah, of course, we are. " They said sounding a bit nervous, but I push that thought aside for now.

     "Why am I here? Are you going to experiment on me as everyone else does?" I whispered shivering at the memories.

      " No, we want you on our team, but only if you want to, okay?" Steve started. I just looked at him and nod. "Okay, well we'll have to test you see what you can do, alright?"

     After he said 'test' I started to freak out, and the heart monitor started to beep like crazy.

     Nurses run in trying to calm me down so I didn't hyperventilate. Though I wish I did, but instead I showed two of my powers. Taking away someone's pain and levitation.

    Everything started to float and I think Steve's shield went flying into Natasha's shoulder. Oh no. I quickly, but accidentally, took the pain away and felt it myself. No, no, no, no! This can't be happening!

     When Natasha saw I was taking away the pain, in her shoulder, her eyes when wide same as did everyone else's except Nick. Instead, he was smirking like an idiot.

Word count: 265