Chapter 10 - Love ( part 2)

Recap.

Before I could even let out my breath...

Steve's pov.

Hugged me. Well, it better than nothing I guess. She pulled back, and we locked eyes with each other. We both started to lean in.

SLAM!

We both jumped back and saw the one and only Tony Stark. We look at him, he gave a smirk. TONY!

" Get out! " We both yell him. I pushed him out and locked the door.

" Oh, Steve you animal. " ( I'm not meaning to be perverted, but it's Tony.) I rolled my eyes and looked back at Y/n. We both walked towards each other.

" Now, where were we? " Y/n smirked. We both leaned in, and before we knew it our lips were locked together. I put my hands on her waist, and she put her arms around my neck. We both part and put out foreheads together. We stayed like this for a few minutes until Y/n kissed me again. I pulled back and whispered 'jump' in her ear, and kissed her again. She did and we moved to the bed. I sat down, without breaking to the kiss, and she sat in my lap. We both pulled back for air.

" Y/n, I love you. " she smiled and gently pecked my lips.

" I love you more Steve. "

" Yeah right. I love you way more. "

We argued about who loved each other more until we heard a knock at the door. I pecked Y/n's lips before setting her on the bed. When I opened the door I saw Skyler she looked like she had just been crying.

" Sorry, am I interrupting something? " Skyler asked.

" No, what's wrong? " I heard Y/n ask.

" I have a brother and we all thought he was dead since he... Well fell off a train. " I looked at her confused on why she brought up the topic. " Well, it turns out Hydra took over him and gave him a metal arm like mine. "

Crap I forgot she had a metal arm. I'm so stupid.

" Just thought you should know Steve, he might still be alive. Well, I'm gonna go back to Mara's room and wait for her to wake up. The doctors said she'll be fine and will live. Bye. " She walked away and Y/n and I went back into my room, and laid down.

" Hey it's getting late I should probably head to my room, " Y/n said standing up. Before she got very far I grabbed her hand.

" You know, you could stay here. " she smiled and crawled back in my bed. She laid her head on my chest and I started playing with her hair.

" I love you, Steve, " Y/n said drifting off to sleep.

" I love you too, Y/n. " I whispered and kissed the top of her head. After a few minutes, I started to drift off as well and soon fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning and felt something warm beside me. I open my eyes to see a sleeping Y/n. Oh, I love her so much.

Word count: 536