Chapter 11 - Wedding (huge time skip)

Steves pov.

"Today's the big day, you ready for this?" Bruce asked.

" I'm a bit nervous, but I'm excited," I told him as I fixed my tux.

" Yeah, but everything will be fine. Don't worry," Bruse reassured me.

" Thanks, I need that pep. "

Tony soon came in, telling us to come out in 5 minutes. Bruce is my best man, Nat is the maid of honor. We when out to the alter, and we waited for the bridesmaid. Soon, we saw Nat walking down the aisle, then Mara, and then Skyler. A few seconds after Sky got in her spot, I heard the music of the piano. I looked up, though I didn't realize I was looking down. When I saw her. Y/n was in the most beautiful dress ever, and Clint was giving her. She looked so beautiful. The flowers in her hair, the ruffles on her dress, she beautiful. I know she wanted avail, but she doesn't care right now. I looked at all the details her hair was beautiful.

    But her dress

But her dress.....

Was stunning. She finally got to the alter. The preach asked us if we would take care of each other and all that fun stuff. The next thing I know he said...

" I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

I bought Y/n closer and kissed her.

(honestly I made this sooo long ago, and I'm just correcting my mistakes. Not rewriting it)

Word count: 2