Chapter 5: Tests

Thor's pov

Recap

      When we got to the hospital in S.H.E.I.L.D. we see......

      Steve and (y/n) on the bed cuddling.

      " Yo love birds wake up!" Clint yelled at them. The two of them jolt up, and both of their faces turned red.

Steves pov

       " So love birds wake up! " was a great way to start off the morning as we started to blush. I look over at Tony and saw him taking pictures!

       "Tony delete those pictures, now! " I say sternly.

        " Okay, okay, but I won't do any good," he replied with a smirk.

        " Tony, what do you mean by that?" (y/n) asked while raising her voice.

        " Nothing, " Tony lied, mostly because he's scared of her.

        " He posts them on social media! " I yelled.

       " Tony did post them? " Y/n asked sternly. He nodded in response.

       After (y/n) and I calm down Fury showed up.

       " Alright, let's get straight to business. (y/n) we need to take some tests on you to know what other powers you have and might not know about. Alright? " (y/n) nodded. " Everyone else is going to be there as well just to be sure she stays calm alright. I also want some nurses to be there in case something happens. Understood? "

       " Understood sir," we all said. Well, all except (y/n) but oh well.

                 *time skip test *

      " Alright, for this test we are going to hurt someone else and you have to absorb their pain can, you do that?" I tell (y/n), she just nodded in response. "Okay are you ready? " she nodded. I punch Tony 'cause why not.

        "Ow!" (y/n) said as I make contact with Tony's arm.

        " Whoa, that's so cool. I didn't feel a thing. " Tony said amazed.

         "Well I did," (y/n) retorted. (a/n if you don't know what the word retort means. Then it's quick and/or smart reply.)

        " Okay, test number 2, elevate me."

       " What?" she was starting to get nervous. Everything started to float in the air. Well everything but me and her. I walked over to her and grab her upper arms.

        " Look at me you need to calm down, I believe in you okay just calm down," I told her calmly. After a few minutes she calmed down and everything went in its place.

        Once she focused on what she had to do I started to lift off the ground, but them Tony yelled and messed her up causing me to start falling. I wait for the impact, but I never came. I opened my eyes, which I didn't know I closed and saw I was still in the air.

         " Your welcome, " (y/n) said as she set me down carefully. I started to blush. (y/n) smirked and walked over to Tony and punched him in the arm.

      " Ow, why did you do that? " He asked as we all laughed silently.

     " You almost made me drop Steve, that's why!" she replied to him.

     " Alright, test number 3. What does the crystal in your hand do? " Natasha said. I could tell that question made (y/n) nervous.
     " Alright, that's enough testing for this week. Just one question for (y/n). Would you like to become an Avenger." we all smiled while (y/n) was 'thinking' about it.

       " you know what I would be honored to be one."

      " YEAH, PARTY TOMORROW NIGHT!!!" Tony yelled. We all chuckled at him.

         " alright go home and take her with you. " Nick told us.

*time skip your at Starks tower.*

Your pov

" This place is huge! " I yell while looking around the tower. Natasha chuckled.

" OK, you're gonna have to share a room with someone. Who wants to share with her?" Tony asked everyone.

" I'll share with her, " Steve said.

word count: 654