Chapter 7 - Trying To Be Accepted

Steve's pov

I woke up this morning to an amazing smell. Apparently the others smelt it too. Because when I went into the hall I saw them look out their door,

" what is that amazing smell? " Natasha asked.

" I don't know I'll g-" Tony was cut short be Y/n yell.

" Hey guys are you going to stand there and ask questions, or are you going to come to get something to eat? " she asked us from the kitchen. We all rushed to the kitchen and saw all the food she made.

    " Is this heaven? " Tony asked dramatically

" No Mr.Stark, " (stank. If you get that reference you get a unicorn. ) Y/n told him.

Tony's pov

" No Mr. Stark, " Y/n told me. I got annoyed and almost yelled.

" Don't call me Mr. Stark! " Y/n started shaking and before could say anything else she left the room.

Bruce's pov

Tony yelled at Y/n for her calling him Mr. Stark. That made me pretty angry, so angry I almost turned Hulk. But I didn't, instead, I yelled at Tony.

" REALLY MAN, YOU HAD TO DO THAT?!?! SHE COOKED FOR US AND YOU YELLED AT HER, SHE WAS TRYING TO BE NICE AND BE ACCEPTED BY US AND YOU RUINED IT FOR HER! " I started to calm down and continued what I was saying. " Y/n was trying to show she like us but a little different. Well, at least that's what I'm thinking she was doing. I don't know about you, but I accepted her for who she is. If you don't then leave it so yourself. "

When I was done I looked around and saw Steve wasn't in the room. I smirked to myself and went off to look for the two little love birds. When I found them they were in the training room. I walked up to Steve who was watching her.

" what are you doing? "

" watching, "

" I got that much, but does she know we're here? "

" Yeah I do, " Y/n told us. " Well, I know now that I can hear from you. "

" I'm gonna get some breakfast, " Steve and I said in unison. Y/n just laughed.

" Well, I guess great minds think alike, and Bruce," she looked at me. " Thanks for standing up for me. It means a lot to me. "

" Wait you heard all that? " she just nodded her head.

Word count: 438