Hurt

Byul's POV: As I was walking home alone from school I see Jin and another girl bickering. I was just thinking aigoo.. Jin are you bothering another girl again? And was contemplating whether or not I should stop her but then I saw Jin raising her hand as if she was going to slap her and then I ran and blocked her hand. I didn't know what the situation was about but I know that this girl did nothing wrong...

          "You should get to know the situation first before interfering Byul" Yul says as he walks with Jin away somewhere. Yul Hwang... How.. How can you just not even hear me out and take Jin's side? I know it's childish to think he has to choose sides but I looked like the bad person.. I was just trying to help and he believed every word Jin said... I just stood there frozen until tears were swelling in my eyes. So I ran to Yoru to cry on my own. Oh gosh Byul you're so stupid for even crying over this.. But it hurt so much that Yul would take Jin to comfort her in front of me! It just hurt so much. More tears started to fall.. Just then I heard a rustle coming from the secret entrance.. Oh no it must be Yul I just want to hide so I try running away but Yul caught my hands. "Byul? Byul! What's wrong? Is it because of what I said? Look Byul I didn't mean it that way I was just......." Yul says before I interupt him. " I'm not crying because of that Yul.. I was just. I'm just stressed from school okay? So just leave me alone please.. You don't need to know EVERYTHING okay? " I say as I escape from his grasp and run away. I know I should have said that because Yul wants to know how I feel but I just pushed him away.. But at this moment I just really wanted to be alone. I was so upset. But why? I mean why does it hurt so much?! I mean I know we are best friends and so it's obvious I should be hurt but I know I shouldn't be THAT hurt by this? And then it hit me.. I was upset that Yul had Jin in his arms as he took her away to comfort her. Was this jealously? Do I really like Yul? Have I always liked Yul? And then I think to the past to all the times my heart fluttered because of him. Oh my goodness.. I have always had feelings for Yul. How could I realize this only just now? Oh gosh. How do I even face him now?