Crazy for Love

It’s been over a year now and I’m still not over it. I thought I was, I guess I thought wrong. All those emotions that I had managed to some how get over seemed to have just come rushing back. I guess I never really got over it. I hadn’t even realized that I was crying until the tears started fall down and began to soak the article that I was reading. The same article that had brought back all the pain I had gone though 2years ago.  I promised myself that I wouldn’t cry over him or her and what they had done to me every again. Well promises are meant to be broken. I had managed to fall into a fetal position on my kitchen floor and cry myself to sleep.

*Flashback:

“Tiff hurry up, you take forever to get ready” Kasha one of my closest friends yelled up the stairs. She was always so impatience. “I’m coming, I just had to make a call before I left, now I’m ready let’s go” I said as I made my way down the stairs and out the door of my house with her following behind me. We go in her car and drove off. “Sarah said she can’t come today cause she has to baby-sit tonight and I don’t know about Lauren cause she hasn’t pick up her phone and didn’t call me back either so I guess it’s just you and me” kasha said while glancing at me and then back at the road. “That’s so weird Lauren always picks up her phone, Brian hasn’t been picking up his phone either and he would usually text me right now” I had this feeling in my gut but I really didn’t know how to explain it. Brian and Lauren are the two most important people to me there the only ones I trust. Lauren’s been my best friend since forever bffl and Brian’s been my boyfriend for about three years now I love him<3. “he’ll call eventually his probably busy right now” kasha says reassuringly “yeah” smiling to myself just at the thought of him I love this boy. “Yo instead of going to Natasha’s thing I heard about this party happening right now down at cedar st. you wanna go?”  We where at a stop light now and kasha turned to look at me “sure why not” honestly I didn’t really care anymore where we went I missed my baby.