Dave

So I've never written a detail sex scene in my entire life but I'm going to try this out. Bear with me because I really don't know much about it......

      The sky looked so beautiful; I've always loved the ocean. Most people would disagree with me but I like when it's colder out. "You cold." he took another sip of his orange juice and kept eye contact. Dave had surprised me and brought me out to watch the sunrise, and had set up a picnic. "No I'm fine." but still I moved closer to him letting him wrap his arms around me. We sat there for a while watching the sunrise. I took his hand and kissed his knuckles, then kissed him. The kiss became more passionate between us. It was pretty empty out since it was too early to be out on the beach, either way I wouldn't have cared. I reached down to unbuckle his belt, but he stopped me. "You sure about doing this right now." my only respond was a smile and then another kiss. "I want you now." I whispered this to him never breaking eye contact as I unbuckled his pants, this time he didn't stop me. He took off his shirt. I was still fully clothed he tried to take off my top but I stopped him and got up. He looked up at me confused. I smirked down at him and took off my top as I walked off letting he know to follow me. I stripped for him while he followed me. I stopped when we got to the big rocks. The tide moved in, the cold water caresses my feet. When he reaches me I reward him with a kiss. We take off our underwear, not breaking the kiss. We lay on the ground; the sand is hard but soft on my back. He enters me as the tide moves in on us. The cold water feels good on my skin. Just when I'm about to... I wake up hot and sweaty, I shut off my alarm. Oh that was just a dream. Dave was still sleeping. He looked so peaceful laying there. I kissed him, it woke him up. "Hey" he smiled up at me and pulled me closer to him so he could kiss me. We kissed for a while then got up to get ready for our day since we had class. We were sitting down eating breakfast when I decided to tell him about what happened last night.....

Dave

I was beyond mad I was furious. Brian's my friend at least I thought he was. He basically tried to fuck my girl while he already had a girl, Lauren she's like a sister to me and that’s how he treats her. Taking deep breaths I count back from ten, to calm myself. Tiffany kissed him back that's one thing that really pissed me off, but she did stop it before anything go any further. I don't know how to feel about this whole thing right now. "Are you mad at me?" the look on her face right now killed off any anger I was feeling. I hated seeing her so sad, since we got together I made it my mission to make her smile. "No, I was when you told me you kissed him back, but you did stop it so I guess not." she keeps her head down and I could tell she's trying to stop herself from crying. I gently lift her head up to get her to look at me. "Babe I'm not mad why are you crying?" I wiped away a few tears that did fall. "I don't deserve you." when she said that my heart sank. "That just crazy, babe you deserve the best in life I'm not saying I’m the best but I can try my best to be what you need, I don't like it when you say stuff like that," she looked away from me and out the window. "Talk to me Tiff, What’s really going on?" she looked at me but didn't speak; I reached my hands across the table and held on to hers. There's something she's holding back that's got her torn up. "Tell me everything Tiff, I'll stay and listen for as long as you want me too." She started to cry, so I moved to sit by her and held on to her. After a while she calmed down and started telling me about her past with Brian and Lauren.

     Suddenly I understood everything, like why she was so emotional about what happened last night everything. "Are you still in love with Brian?" she stops and looks at me keeping eye contact. "No, I'm not." I wanted to believe her but something told me not to. I didn't want to walk out on her, but that feeling of doubt was to overwhelming for me she still loved him whether or not she wanted to admit it. These past few months I've falling in love with a girl who loves somebody else. "Dave I don't love him like that anymore, I love you, Don't walk out on me I Love You!" that same feeling caused me to stop and turn back to her, I didn't doubt her when she said she loves me, but I don't want to share her heart with and ex who doesn't deserve it. She run up to me and held both sides of my face. "I Love You Dave, I Love you!" she kissed me and I kissed her back. I guess it doesn't matter that she does still have a little thing for Brian, he was her everything at some point and time, but She's with me right now not him she left him last night for me, she's mine and I'm hers. I won't let him get in between us. I love her too much to let her go. "Come on lets go to class." "okay." we were both smiling like a bunch of idiots, when we left her apartment and got to campus. With one last kiss we went our separate ways.

     Teddy, Lauren, Brian and some more friends of ours were all hanging by the parking lot near one of my classes. I guess they were planning on missing class because Lauren only comes by the school when they have something like that planned. Teddy spotted me and waved me over. "You guys aren’t going to class." I dapped up teddy. "Naw I'm about to go now, Lauren's just here to chill with the rest of them since she's got no classes and theirs is later." I nod my head. "What’s up with you dude no high or nothing like we're not friends?" Brian laughed while sticking out his hand to shake. "I got you." My fist connected right to his face. "What was that for?" Lauren yelled my way while tending to Brian who was passed out on the floor. "Ask your boy?" with that, I walked off to class with a very confused Teddy.  

Ps. The Dream is an earlier memory of a date her and Dave went on... I hope you all like this chapter. What do you guys think of Dave?