Hide and seek

**Note: Maybe it's just me but I really didn't like my last chapter. I'm not sure whether or not I should delete or re-write it. hmmm....

     I've been really stressed out lately, and been gaining weight like crazy. My emotions have gone haywire. I'm an emotional wreck. To top it all off I had a research paper due by the end of the week for my physc class, and I haven't even started. Dave wasn't making things any better. 4 months and 22 days since we started whatever it was we have going on between us. Running my hand though my hair, I groaned in frustration. "Why me?" hooking up with Dave was probably one of the worst mistakes of my life. Dave’s just not my type of guy he is way too clingy. I would just tell him to fuck off but I feel bad he’s a nice guy he doesn’t deserve to be treated the way I’m treating him, but I’m not gonna lie though I do enjoy the attention I’m getting from him. I’m a bad person. I’ve spent the whole week ignoring him. The one guy, who treats me good, would be someone I have no interest in what so ever. I like him but at the same time I don't. Groaning I turn to lay flat on my stomach. I grab my laptop ready to start working. I need to focus and finish this paper.  30 mins later all I had was one page with too many mistakes. You could say I was beyond frustrated with myself because I know I'm capable of better work.

     All I need is a break and sometime to think. Dave text me letting me know he was on his way to pick me up to go see a movie. I hopped in the shower, and when I was done I got dressed. As much as I loved my short red hair I missed my long locks. When my hair started growing back I didn't bother cutting it again, I had added a few extensions for more length but kept my red hair. I smiled at myself in the mirror pleased with how I looked. The door bell rang pulling me out of my trance. I miss my grandma, I needed to go back home and visit her. I hated living in this apartment all alone but it was better then staying on campus. The dorms are horrible. Dave was standing there with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. "For me, what’s the special occasion?" I smiled up at him taking the flowers from his hand. He smiled down at me kissing me on my cheek before stepping in. "No reason, I just seen them and thought you would like them." I placed them in an empty vase and went to go sit down with him on my couch. "The movie doesn't start for a while so I thought I could come over early and we could talk." I nodded my head and moved closer to him and he wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer until I was sitting on his lap. "I really don't want to talk right now; I wanna just relax and not think." I rested my head on his shoulder he hugged me tighter making me feel safer. "You sure you don't want to talk about, what’s been stressing you out lately?" I looked back up at him; he stared back at me waiting for my response. I guess I really did want to talk to him; it was like I had no control over my mouth. "and to top it all off I have this paper due in a few days and I'm stuck I can't seem to be doing any right I can't focus." he listened quietly nodding his head. I really didn't think he was paying attention to what I was saying. Boys. "Well I think I could be able to help you with that paper, at least that will help take off some stress, and babe if you're really worried bout your weight you could always come to the gym with me we could work out together, but honestly I don't think you need to lose any weight your perfect the way you are I love your new curves especially that ass." I hit him on his arm when he went and grabbed at my butt. "Shut up!" I laughed and leaned down to kiss him. This is when I liked him he was sweet and funny always making me laugh. He pulled away staring up at me. "Whenever you need to talk all you gotta do is call me, I'm not like other guys Tiff I care about you." moments like this meant the most to me, I felt bad because I honestly don't think I deserve a guy like him, I keep pushing him away. I can't help it. I don't want things to end up like my previous relationships. He could do better. He got off the couch lifting me up. "Come one, we can go out tomorrow lets go work on your paper."

     Guys like Dave are really hard to find. He stayed up all night with me helping me with my paper. I don't deserve him. It was morning now. I could hear the birds out my window. I got off the bed and went to make him some breakfast, before I went to go get ready. I carried his tray of food into my room. He was wide awake when I walked in. I set the food in front of him. "For me? Really? Thank you baby." he tried to kiss me but I pulled away shaking my head. "No way morning breath." he laughed. "You've never cooked for me before I'm kind of scared to try it, you mad cause I made you do your paper instead of going out?" He had a serious look on his face but I could see the humor in his eyes. "Oh hush boy! It's my way of saying thank you for helping me, so shut up and eat." I sat down waiting for him to take a bite. He took his time, but he finally tired some of the French toast. "What do you think?" I was nervous. What if he doesn't like it? He kept a poker face on until he ate some more. "Babe this is the best thing I've ever eaten, I didn't know you could cook." The look on his face let me know he wasn't lying just to make me feel better. I was happy he enjoyed it. "Since you like it so much maybe I'll cook you something else if you stay for dinner." He nodded and took another bite of his food letting me know he would stay. I got ready for the day and went and ate some breakfast while I waited for him to get ready. Dave didn't need to go back to his place to get his stuff because he had some clothes he left at my place for when he slept over. I didn't have any classes today and neither did Dave. We had all day to hang out I guess this was my way of saying sorry for ignoring him all week. I finished my food and started washing the dishes. When Dave was done he came in and helped me finish cleaning up. "What do you want to do today?" We finished cleaning and he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me in for a kiss. "I don't know, I guess anything you want to do, I'm just happy I get to be with you." I replied shrugging my shoulders, and pulling him in for another kiss. We stood there for a while just kissing, until Dave's phone went off. "Yo, what’s up?" I pouted a bit sad that we were interrupted. Dave smiled down at me. "Aight I'll see if I could swing by." he hung up his phone and kissed me one more time before pulling away. "Teddy's having a lil get together at his house later around 6, you wanna go?"