2: Jikook

Pairing: Jikook | hard smutt | kink teehee
Part: 1 of 1
Word count: 1235

Jungkook stood inside the dressing room by himself. Waiting for the other band members was a real trial, but being the maknae meant that punctuality was not a possibility; it was a certainty.

Which explained why Jungkook sat in the dressing room, waiting for the others to finally show up. From behind him, he felt the arms of a larger body wrapping around his torso. Jungkook gulped and whipped around to see Jimin, grinning away like an idiot.

"Jimin Hyung!" Jungkook sqeaked. "Please don't do that. Especially before a concert."

Jimin simply smirked and left his arms right where they were. Or at least Jungkook thought they stayed in the same place. He only noticed they hadn't when he felt Jimin fiddling with his belt buck.

"Hyung!" He cried. "Please don't do that!" Jungkook's voice wavered as Jimin's hand slid beneath the fabric of his tight trousers, playing with the rim of his underware. Jungkook bit his bottom lip to stop himself from making any noise that would attract undue attention.  Jimin rested his chin on the younger boy's shoulder, kissing his jawline. Jungkook just barely managed to stifle a moan as he felt Jimin's hand dip further into his trousers. By this time, he was quite hard, but knew that having a cold shower was impossible, seeing that he had just spent half an hour in a chair, half asleep, while a noona did his makeup.

"Hyung, please. I have a big part in today's show. We can't—oh my god," he breathed as Jimin's fingers passed just barely over his end. Jungkook leaned back into Jimin's body, closing his eyes to steady his breathing. He was already nervous about the performance; having this happen was just another thing to get him even more tense. "Hyung..."

Jungkook's moans made Jimin equally as frustrated, and his hardening member that was pressed against the maknae's ass was proof of this. Jimin fumbled with Jungkook's jeans zipper, all the while kissing the youngest member's jawline, flicking his tongue along it, making the boy squirm. Jimin was a tease, and knew what turned Jungkook on. He knew that the younger boy wouldn't last much longer. He would soon be moaning out his name.

"Hyung, we really shouldn't be doing this now. I can—we can do this later—I—oh god," Jungkook fumbled with his words as Jimin's hand stroked his length harder. "Jimin hyung~" Jungkook moaned softly as he felt the older boy quicken his pace. Jungkook squeezed his eyes shut, mouth hanging open in an attempt to steady his breathing and keep his body under control.

Neither endeavour was attained.

Quite the contrary. Jungkook's moans became slightly louder as Jimin angled himself so that he could kiss the younger boy squarely on the lips. He tugged at his bottom lip for entrance, which Jungkook gave without a fight. Jimin's tongue explored the maknae's mouth, their tongues intertwining, saliva dripping from their mouths.

"Jimin hyung," Jungkook murmured against Jimin's parted lips. "You know what is good for me. Save it for later please."

Jimin smirked as the younger boy pulled himself from his grasp, zipped up his trousers and walked away, swaying his hips teasingly. Jimin eyed his ass hungrily, already concocting ideas about what he could do to make the maknae's voice shake the walls.

+

The performance was a success. Jungkook was the star of the show, and now all the members of the band sat half-asleep in the mimi-van that was taking them home. Jimin gazed at Jungkook's flushed face, eyes closed. He was exhausted.

Once in the dorn, everyone disappeared into their rooms. Jimin changed into his favourite spotty pajama bottoms and white cotton shirt, then went to rummage for something in the fridge to keep his stomach from growling.

It was well past midnight.

Jimin felt a pair of arms latch onto his waist. He half started, almost dropping the jar of kimchi in the process. He turned to see Jungkook wearing a duck onsie, complete with bill and tail.

"Hyung..." He murmured and pressed his lips to Jimin's temple. "Please, you know what's good for me..."

Jimin's heart flip-flopped in his chest as he heard those words. Without thinking, he pinned the smaller boy to the kitchen wall, hoisted him up and carried him to the bedroom. Hunger was replaced by lust as Jungkook growled against Jimin's waiting lips.

The moment the door was closed and locked, Jimin became a new person, the person that only Jungkook could see. There was a mad scramble as Jimin unzipped Jungkook's onsie and threw him onto the bed, straddling him. In the moonlit room, Jimin saw the flustered maknae heaving under him, his hair still damp from the shower he took only a few moments before. Jungkook parted his lips slightly and ran his tongue along the bottom lip seductively, watching Jimin carefully. Jimin watched.

"Hyung..." Jungkook moaned and leaning forward, draped his arms over the older boy, pulling him down on the mattress with him. Jimin listened. "Fuck me hard tonight."

Jimin's attempt at being nonchalant failed when he heard these inviting words. "Only if you're quiet. I'm not having Jin-hyung come in on us like the last time. You promise?"

Jungkook shuddered and turned his face away. He remembered it like yesterday; Jin hyung was definitely not a happy cinnamon roll bun that day.

"I promise, hyung," he murmured, looking at the crisp sheets. Without warning, Jimin kissed his exposed neck, making Jungkook gasp, before covering his mouth with his hands to quiet himself.

"Hyung!" He squealed behind his hand as Jimin kissed down his neck and chest. He moaned as Jimin's tongue swirled around his bellybutton. Jungkook tossed his head back, sweat beading on his brow as he arched his back and forgot to surpress any sounds.

Jimin's head snapped up when Jungkook's hips bucked and he flopped on to the mattress lifelessly. "Jungkookie! Are you okay?" Jimin desperately looked down at the boy who lay underneath him. Jungkook slowly opened his eyes.

"Hyung..." He croaked. "My body hurts so much. I can't—I can't tonight... It hurts too much." Jungkook closed his eyes to avoid Jimin's penetrating stare.

Jungkook felt pathetic.

He felt the weight on the bed shift slightly and heard Jimin mumbling something to himself. He felt the same strong arms pulling their bodies together, Jimin stroking his hair and whispering sweet nothings in his ears. Jungkook relaxed as Jimin kept comforting him through doing practically noting. But he was there, and that was what mattered.

They stayed like that for a long while, even after they had both fallen asleep in each other's arms. So it just proved to Jimin that being tough wasn't always necessary. Being the sweet gentle guy helped Jungkook heal, both mentally and physically.

And so no one was woken in the middle of the night by the sound of Jungkook's moans, nor by Jimin's grunts, not even by their panting and giggling. Instead, when Namjoon made his daily rounds to wake the members up, he found Jungkook in Jimin's arms, still wearing his cute little duck onesie. Well, half-wearing it.

That moment was just so precious that Namjoon couldn't resist the urge to take picture and upload it to Selca. He didn't even mind when Jimin yelled at him.