8: Jikook

Pairing: Jikook | smut | no kink
Part: 1 of 1
Word count: 2640

i wanna, big hoes, big cocks and big dicks
but don't really have any bitch chicks
-------

Jungkook hissed as he felt two fingers scraping at his walls, scissoring him open. The boy was pressed against the door, Jimin's body hovering around his taller frame, and they could bother hear Taehyung's frantic running back and forth in the corridor quite clearly through the thin door that rattled from the bass of the horribly familiar dancing tune.

"J-jiminnie..." Jungkook murmured as Jimin added a third finger. Jimin was working hard, harder than usual. To do what, you ask? Let's start from the beginning, shall we?

About six months back, Jimin had stumbled apon a business around the corner from his house that sold boyfriends. Yes, it sold boyfriends. Or if you were skeptical of the service, like Jimin, you rented a boyfriend, like Jimin had been doing for the past five months until he had actually figured out that renting was actually cheaper than the suggested two-year contract, and kept to paying the semimonthly fee. He had been single for a while and was casually strolling around town when he noticed the building. Curiosity piqued, he walked in and ended up walking out with a wad of papers describing how the whole buying-a-boyfriend thing actually works.

A month later, Jimin walked out with a contract to rent a boy by the name of Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook; seventeen years old; from a small village; extremely quiet and astonishingly obedient. Jimin almost though his new present to himself was too good to be true, and that is partially why he settled on renting, until he actually tested that theory. What he found was exactly what was written in the contract. Jungkook's submissiveness was almost scary. Jimin had opted for the dominant/submissive type for his trial run with his new possession and was pleasantly surprised when he found that his every request was carried out.

And still... Jimin had to fight with the boy in his own little way. There was only one thing that he would have changed: Jungkook's silence. Try as he might, Jimin usually couldn't get Jungkook to do anything more than hiss at a sudden intrusion, or stutter out his name when he felt an impending orgasm. But Jimin knew that there was some value in that. Sex in a public place, for instance, would never be a problem. If he had company over his house, he wouldn't cause himself any undue embarrassments, noise while at least. Still, Jimin fought with the slight disappointment in the boy's nature.

But forget about that long preamble. Jungkook's flushed cheeks and soft whimpers are of far greater importance.

Jimin hastened his pace, then pulled two fingers out, leaving the one to search for the younger boy's sensitive spot. Jungkook could hardly hold himself up on his two legs, sweaty forehead pressed up against the door. Jimin's fingers made him feel like a fire was raging inside him.

"J-jimin-m-mghh."

There it was. A rare reward for Jimin's diligent efforts to make the boy utter a sound other than his name. Jimin could feel a gleeful smile spreading over his face as he continued to rub the same area over and over again, the younger boy's moans creeping up in decibel levels until they finally reached the level of an ordinary person's moans. Jimin singlehandedly pulled a condom our of his jeans pocket and ripped the wrapper open with his teeth, doing all this while still pressing his finger into Jungkook's prostrate. Jimin rolled the condom on and slicked himself up with the tenants of the lube bottle that he had also managed to smuggle into his pocket.

Jungkook hissed as he felt Jimin's fingers being replaced by his dick. Jimin cursed under his breath.

"Fuck, Kookie, you're so tight today; did I not prep you enough?" Jungkook shook his head quickly, but arched his back into Jimin's touch. Jimin cursed again, then started pounding into the younger boy, who was trembling underneath him. If Jimin knew his possession well enough, Jungkook would experience an orgasm any minute... now.