6: Namkook, Pt. 2

Pairing: Namkook | smutt | kink why the heck not?
Part: 2 of 2
Word count: 2600

"You should really stop practicing, Kookie. You've been at it all day," Namjoon said from the door of the piano room as Jungkook paused between movements. Jungkook shook his head violently and mumbled something about not making Kwon-nim proud. "Eh, suit yourself, but don't blame me if you faint."

Namjoon returned to the stir fry he was preparing for lunch, huming along to the music that floated through the house. He tasted the sause. "Hm, too bitter."

Time travelled slowly.

Jungkook persevered in his practicing, fingers flying over the keys for the same passages over and over and over again.

At length, the music stopped. Namjoon was in the living room reading the Economist on his iPad. He heard feet rustling on the carpeted floor and turned to see Jungkook standing in the doorway, clutching onto the doorframe. Namjoon greeted him and got up to guide him to the couch and help him sit down. Jungkook sighed as he sank into the cushions on the comfortable couch. Namjoon watched his expression with concern. "Are you alright? You look worn out. We can eat now if you'd like," he offered, half starting out of his seat. Jungkook shook his head and smiled, almost painfully, which could have been a cringe.

"Just tired," he murmured and licked his parched lips. Namjoon's eyes zoned in on the little pink tongue that swiped across the bottom lip, and stared hungrily at the boy who sat next to him with undeniable lust. He had the urge, thankfully suppressed by his good sense, to strip his friend right then and there. But Namjoon was patient and knew the time would come. He did, however, rest his hand on the younger boy's thigh, tracing in random patterns and swirls, feeling the tension vanish slowly.

Jungkook sighed contently and placed his hands on Namjoon's face, the gentle, delicate fingertips dancing over the older boy's cheekbones and lips. Jungkook bit his lip--

Namjoon died. Internally, that is, although his heart still pumped, faster than ever now. Perhaps he died emotionally, but the adrenaline still coursed through him at terrifying speeds. His lips burned and throbbed with want, dry and cracked from constant neglect because of tiring work.

Jungkook's lips glistened from saliva, teasing Namjoon until he could bare it no longer and pressed his lips to Jungkook's in a sweet, spontaneous kiss that made Jungkook's cheeks bloom with colour. The younger pulled back first, breathless and flustered. Once he had collected himself, he bubbled nonsense about being unprepared and how it wasn't considerate of Namjoon to suddenly smack his lips like that, and how-

Namjoon's hearty laughter rang out through the room, and he ruffled Jungkook's silky black hair, saying, "You're so adorable when you're flustered. I love it."

Jungkook reddened. "Hyung!" He whined, slapping the older boy's hands away as he felt his cheeks being pinched. He sulked for a moment, plump lips sticking out like a duck's bill. Namjoon stole another kiss before escaping to the kitchen, leaving Jungkook on the couch, yelling angrily at him.

They ate, then went upstairs to get ready for bed. It was late in the night, almost midnight, when Jungkook finally got in bed. Jungkook was worn out. He had a concert the following day, and was stressing out because he claimed to have only practiced half of what he ought. Namjoon listened, though his mind wantered and he fantasize about what he could possibly do the younger boy after the concert. In a room all to themselves.

"Hey, Hyung," Jungkook interrupted his thoughts. Jungkook lay in the bed, legs splayed in an awkward fashion. He was clad in boxers with a purple pineapple print. He wore the same rainbow socks from before. Namjoon sighed lustily. "I was wondering if- well- it's not really important but- ugh," the younger boy stuttered as he tried to force out his request.