3: Namji

Pairing: Namji | hard smutt | kink ;P
Part: 1 of 1
Word count: 3930

"Jimin, my office. Five o'clock sharp. You better not be late."

Jimin shuddered as the rest of the dance class turned to stare at him. Beside him, his friend Taehyung nudged him, but Jimin's eyes remained glued on the floor. As far as he was aware, he hadn't done anything wrong... Or had he, without knowing? It wasn't very often that Namjoon got upset-he was normally a calm person, but ever since they had got back from winter break, things had been a little strange. Jimin nodded shortly, class was dismissed and everyone went filed out to the dimly-lit locker room.

Almost immediately, Taehyung attacked Jimin with questions. "What happened! Why did Nam ask you that! Are you a thing! A teacher and student getting up to perverse activities behind closed doors?! Oh my holy mackerel! Jimin, are you gay? How come you never told me! I'm your best friend!"

Jimin flinched as the questions flew at him, one after the other without any breathing space between them. Finally they stopped, and Jimin had the opportunity to console his friend, reassuring him that no, he was not gay and that he even had a girlfriend, and that he hadn't the foggiest idea as to why Namjoon-ssi wanted to see him. Maybe he wasn't in shape, Jimin suggested, though at the back of his head he doubted that because he had been training all throughout the winter, shooting hoops even on the frost-covered court.

So finally, when school ended at ten past four and Jimin had finished his insanely difficult history project on how Korea was founded, he trudged across to the athletics building, dragging his feet, not knowing what to expect.

"Namjoon-songsaengnim?" He asked tentatively as he rapped on the glass part of the office door. No reply came. Jimin's heart was already racing, and hearing no answer made him even more nervous. He knocked again, calling for the teacher. The door swung open, and he was faced with a cold-staring gym teacher. Jimin gulped.

"Namjoon-songsaengnim?" Jimin squeaked, knees shaking.

Namjoon stared at him for a long while, before pushing the boy into the office. The door slammed shut and wobbled under the impact, Jimin quaking with fright as he followed the teacher to the desk.

Namjoon wasn't that much older than Jimin, although looks can be deceiving. Regardless, Namjoon didn't look older than thirty, which only made the age difference between him and Jimin ten years, or perhaps a little more. The reason Jimin was stuck in gym class was one, he had suffered from terrible asthma as a child, and thus couldn't participate in the PE class in primary and secondary school, and two, he needed the credits to make his transcript look complete. Jimin knew very well that his health had improved dramatically, although he still used his inhaler, and a few times, Taehyung had to rush him to the emergency room because his coughing wouldn't stop.

As Namjoon stood next to his desk, Jimin felt even smaller than before, hoping that be could just shrink into a tiny ball like a hamster and disappear forever. Jimin lacked self-confidence, and often shrank back from accepting leadership roles because he couldn't communicate properly with those under his "domain," so to speak. Namjoon, on the other hand, had a dominant personality, and could intimidate anyone, no matter their age.

"You've been losing focus, Park Jimin, and I don't want that to happen," Namjoon barked. "Do you understand?"

Jimin bowed and mumbled an apology.

Namjoon grumbled to himself. "We'll see about that."

Namjoon approached Jimin, the latter lamenting the fact that he hadn't grown an inch since fifteen years old. Jimin shuffled back, soon hitting the far wall of the office.