Ask Laven: AnimeGirlYellow

"Hello everyone~ Lavi here to answer Animegirlyellow's question. If Allen and I choose what each other wore for a day what would we make each other wear? And that you dare Allen to scream out loud the most dirtiest thing I did to him." Lavi said smirking at the last one. "Well let's start with the first question I will go first!"

Lavi thought for a moment and then a smiled appeared on his lips, "You know...I once saw this picture of Allen in a dress and you know he actually worked it!~ So I definitely want to see my little snowflake in another dress."

Allen's face blushed when he heard that, "What!? That was a one time thing and I only did it because I lost a bet! And I wasn't cute it was completely humiliating!" Allen said as he waved his arms around to try to make a point. He then stopped as he thought of a good pay back. "But...if you were going to but me in a dress...." He said with his black Allen smirk. "Then I have you walk around with your bunny boxers and pink bunny ears." He told him smirking.

Lavi acted shocked, "What!? But wouldn't you get jealous I mean all those people eyeing my wonderful naked body. That I only want you to see when we are alone." He said winking.

"What are you going on about now. Anyway that is all we have time for today, so see you nex-" Allen started but was interrupted.

"But snowflake you miss the second part of the question." Lavi said smirking as he wanted to see what he would say.

"What? There is only one question per customer and besides that is personal." He said. "I mean we really got pretty far I don't want to tell the other viewers." He told him.

"But you have too. So go ahead scream out to the world snowflake!~" Lavi said smiling.

Allen only blushed beet red as he cover his face and mumbled under his breath. "What was that Snowflake?" Lavi asked.

"HE KISSED MY NECK!" Allen screamed as his face turned even more red as he hid behind Lavi so no one could see it.

Lavi only chuckled, "And there you go, you don't expect me to take his innocence yet did you?" Lavi said with a mischievous grin.

"Take my innocence what are you talking about? You can't take my arm?" Allen said.

"You know it escapes me how Cross didn't corrupt your mind." Lavi said. "anyway see you next time guys."