Ask Laven: UPNA14

"Welcome back to ask Laven!" Lavi said loudly but was then shushed by Allen. They were currently in the library as Lavi was surrounded by tons of books, stacking in towers around him.

"Sorry, Lavi has been stuck on Bookman duty for a while, he has been ignoring his work, technically I'm not supposed to be here either but we had another question. This time it was submitted by UPNA14. They asked, What object or color do we see each other as?" Allen said reading it off a small slip of paper.

"Oh, that's easy! A snowflake, that is, after all, my nickname for my sweet Allen!" Lavi said happily as he looked up from the book he was reading. See Allen is unique, and his beautiful white hair could be lost in the snow! So Snowflake it was!" Lavi said happily.

Allen just shook his head, "Well for me...I want to say a rabbit...but that's too obvious....so I'm going to say a rock." Allen said smiling happily with his answer.

Lavi, on the other hand, looked disappointed, "Um..Snowflake? Why a rock?" Lavi said his book no close as Allen had his full attention.

Allen played with the fingers on his glove a bit as he looked down blushing a bit, "Well.. cause you are my rock...I know it's not as good as a snowflake, but you are always there for me. You seem to see through my mask and are able to read me as easily as any other book. You always know when I need someone and even if I don't tell you what's wrong you still hold me until I calm down and even then you don't ask about it. You are patient with me, no matter how stubborn I can be. You just seem to be able to comfort me by just being around me." Allen said hoping that explained it.

Lavi didn't know what to say, he just stared at Allen blinking as his face broke out into a smile. He quickly got up and hugged Allen tightly knocking over a stack of books on his way making a loud noise, though he didn't care. He was just too to hear what Allen had to say.

"Um...Lavi?" Allen said as he looked up at the redhead.

"Allen you are so sweet! You know just what to say to me to make me happy!" Lavi said hugging him tighter.

Allen pulled away as he spoke, "Lavi we have another question to answer, so please calm down." Allen told him. "UPNA14 what's to know what reminds us of each other."

Lavi let Allen go but placed his arm around his shoulder not ready to completely let go of him. "Well, I'd say snow for sure! As well f Clowns..." Lavi said thinking, "actually a lot of things remind me of Allen. Whenever I go on a mission without him, almost everything I see reminds me of him."

"You miss me that much while you are away?" Allen asked surprised, "Well for me, I know it's kind of silly but whenever I see a young energetic kid running around I think of Lavi. Pirates also remind me of you, as well as the color red." He told him. "Wait that's a good nickname for you! Pirate!" Allen said smiling happily at able to come up with his own nickname for the younger bookman.

Lavi laughed a bit at hearing that but before he could respond Jiji's voice could be heard, "Walker! What are you doing here!? Why are you recording?" He said sound angry.

"Well, that's all the time we have for today! Make sure to ask as more questions down below, we will answer all of them!" Lavi said quickly but before they could turn off the camera it was hit to the floor the screen cracking. As Bookman was yelling at Lavi and Allen before Lavi grabbed his hand and ran away.

Bookman sighed as he looked back to the camera and glared at it, "There is no need to ask your stupid questions, their silly little romance isn't going to last long anyway. I already told Walker that and he understands, soon Lavi won't exist anymore, we will leave and he will have another name and another personality. Walker is only a thing for Lavi to take his stress out on, nothing more. We are bookman and we don't use or need our emotions." He said as he then turned off the camera himself.