Ask Laven: AnimeGirlYellow II

"Welcome back to Ask Laven!~" Lavi said with his big grin as he wrapped his arm around Allen. The smaller male was smiling as well but had a small blush on his cheek. "I don't know if I ever mentioned this but I really like our couple name, Allen. I mean it could have been Allvi, and I don't know about you but Laven just flows much better." He told him with his grin still plastered on his face.

"Lavi!" Allen said, "You need to focus. We have another question for AnimeGirlYellow. She wants to know what we would be doing if we weren't exorcist." Allen told Lavi. Lavi then pouted as he wanted to know Allen's thought on his last subject but knew he wouldn't get that until after they answered the question.

"Well that's easy, I still am a bookman." Lavi told him.

"For me that is a more complicated question, If I didn't have my innocence then my family wouldn't have given me up. I don't know what kind of people they were or what they even did." Allen said shrugging. "My life could be totally different if I didn't have my innocence," Allen said honestly.

"I am glad we are exorcist, though, I mean honestly, I wasn't happy about it when Jiji and I first came. I thought all humans were stupid creatures, but the more I stayed the more I noticed that wasn't true. Then I meant you, Allen, you were different then every person I have ever seen. I could tell you were hurt, but you kept going. I eventually wanted to protect you from all that pain and sorrow. I wanted to see you happy truly happy." Lavi told Allen as he leaned down and kissed the now blushing boy's head.

"And that's all guys." A voice said from the back of a camera like the whole thing was being recorded for the readers. "Great job Lavi, Allen!" The voice continued.

"Wait! What about your question Aka!" Lavi said easily catching on. "If I remember correctly AnimeGirlYellow wants to know what you would be in our universe and the first thing you would do there," Lavi told that person.

"What? B-But this is Ask Laven not ask the author." The person now knows as Aka protested as some stool the camera and pointed it so she was now in view. Aka was a girl that was the average height at 5'5 with Auburn wavy hair that reaches to her shoulders. A pair of rectangle glasses on her face as she looked annoyed at the person who took the camera. She was wearing a comfy sweater and jeans, as well as socks (that were mismatched) to keep her warm.

Lavi quickly wrapped his arm around her so she couldn't run away from the view of the camera. "You can't run behind the scenes until you answer your question." Lavi said a huge grin on his face once again.

Allen only signed, "You might as well answer it, you know he won't let you go until you do." Allen said a bit upset the moment was ruined but he didn't let it get to him. He was sure Lavi would do a lot more later.

"Fine.." Aka said as she pouted. "I actually wouldn't want to be in your universe, with my luck I am sure I be dead in hours no matter what I was. But if I had to be something I probably be helping Jerry in the kitchen I love to cook. If I didn't have to worry about dying though I guess I be an exorcist, as I loved to see what my innocence would be. The first thing that I would do in your universe would probably give Allen a hug and tell him everything is alright, I hate how he tries to hide all his emotions from everyone. I want to help him with his problems even if I could only listen to them." Aka said as Lavi let her go and she quickly ran out of the camera view.

Lavi grabbed Allen as he pulled him into a hug, "And there you go, guys, until next time!~" Lavi said as Allen waved goodbye.