Chapter 6 - "Bigger and Scarier"

I do not own the image. I am very sorry for this chapter being late. God I hate school. In any case please enjoy this chapter. (P.S - If you would like to know what Charlie looks like in human form, please visit Chapter 4 - "Vicious Little Raptor", the others will be coming out shortly. Thank you :) )

It has been three days since you officially found out that they were the raptors and Maxwell begged you to take him with you to work. During the night, he would always hop in your bed and poke your cheek. That wasn't all. Maxwell would constantly beg, just like a puppy begging for food. You finally snapped and said yes. He grinned happily as he rushed into the bathroom to change. You sighed as you leaned against the entrance, waiting silently.

Maxwell came out wearing a pale blue hood with black jeans and sneakers. "Like it?" He questioned as he pulled up his hoodie over his head. Miniature dinosaur spikes went from the front down to the back of the hood. He looked adorable. "Yup." You responded patting his head gently. "Come on, my friend is waiting for us downstairs." You said as you held your phone tightly. Maxwell followed.

Claire waited patiently in the vehicle, tapping away on her phone. The two of you hopped in and glanced up at her. "Hey Claire." You said. "Hey, oh who is this?" She asked, smiling down at your brother. Maxwell smiled back. "This is my little brother, Maxwell." You answered. "Hello, I am Claire." She held out her hand sweetly as Maxwell shook it. "By the way, (Y/N), Owen said that he won't be here today to help out with the raptors." You looked over at her. "Did he say anything else?" Claire shook her head. "He seemed to be in a hurry, not explaining why." She said as the engine started.

All three of you finally arrived at the walls. "I will be back for you by eight o'clock." You nodded as you gripped onto Maxwell's wrist gently, not trying to hurt him. "Stay close to me." You whispered towards him as he nodded in response. After you two headed out of the vehicle, Claire drove away. The two of you walked closer to the walls. "How many are there?" Maxwell asked. "Four." "What are their name?" "Echo, Charlie, Delta and Blue." "What gender?" "All males." "Do-" Maxwell was interrupted by a familiar voice. "Hey look, Kitten is back!" Echo called out. "Ay!" Another voice spoke. Echo gasped. "And she brought a baby dinosaur!" Echo said, noticing Maxwell's hood. "Actually, this is just my little brother Maxwell." You replied. Blue walked up beside Echo. "He looks just like you." Echo pointed out. "Tch, he is a cutie." Blue responded. "(Y/N), I'm hungry." Echo whined. "I'll feed you two in a second." You replied. "Is it safe to come in?" You raised an eyebrow. They both nodded. "Should they be in there?" Maxwell asked. "I will explain everything later." You answered as you pressed the button and walked in. "Where are Delta and Charlie?" You asked. "They are in there somewhere." Blue responded, not taking his eyes off of Maxwell. Maxwell stared up at him, his eyes sparkling.

  "Hey ,Kitten." He continued. You weren't to pleased of the nickname he gave you. He lowered his head down to yours. You took a step back. "Echo, not now." You replied. He playfully frowned. "But I am so bored." He complained. "Go bother Charlie" You responded. "Psh, fine." After that he walked off. You heard Blue sigh happily behind you. You turned around and found Maxwell sitting over his shoulders, giggling happily. "Careful." You said. Blue nodded but didn't take his eyes off Max.

  "Are Delta and Charlie active today?" You asked. "No, today is a nice day so they're relaxing under the trees and enjoying the sun." Blue replied. Your eyes widened. "Are they in their Raptor form?" You didn't want your small brother to see them in their normal form. Blue nodded. "Oh no." You mumbled, shivering slightly. "Echo will maybe tell them to turn into their human forms." Blue stated. You nodded, calming down. "Human forms?" Maxwell repeated. "Nothing, it's about." You stared blankly at Blue who only gave a small shrug. "A story for..." You tried to think of something but nothing came up. "Oh ok." Maxwell replied, observing the area. You sighed in relief.

  "Hello again!" Echo's voice rang through your ears once again. You turned towards him. Delta and Charlie followed Echo behind. Thank goodness they were in their human forms. You took a swift look over at Charlie who had an annoyed expression. You scowled in his direction as you looked over to Echo's left. Delta seemed to be in a happy mood. His eyes were slightly closed but he had a small grin. Echo ran over towards your side and turned. You could see Charlie look over at Maxwell. Your heart sped, wondering what he was going to do. But all Charlie did was look in a different direction. You tried to take your mind off it by taking a swift glance up towards the cloudless sky. Blue was right, it was a nice day out. You took your (Eye color) eyes off the clear, baby blue sky and over towards Charlie once again. Maybe the six of you could go to the beach sometime today. But you didn't think Charlie would enjoy it very much. He seems to be bad-tempered all the time. He scares you, even in his raptor form Which causes your legs to weaken and your heart pound. But the others are gentle towards you. What's his deal? What did you do to him? Maybe he- "Hey!" A voice snapped at you. You snapped out of your thoughts and looked over to whoever was calling you. "Can you stop staring at me!" Charlie snarled. "S-Sorry." You said, quickly looking away. "Why is part of your hair green?" Maxwell asked. "I was born with it kid." "Why do you wear a collar around your neck, doesn't it hurt you?" Maxwell asked once again. "He's our pet dog." Echo teased which made Blue burst into a pit of laughter. You tried your best to hide your giggles but it didn't work out. Charlie let out a dark and vicious growl. You could see a tint of pink in his cheeks. He seemed embarrassed.

  "(Y/N) I need to talk with you!" You heard a female voice call out to you which sounded a lot like Claire. Oh no, what happened? You walked over towards the door and saw Claire walking towards you. "What's up?" You asked. "We have a new one." Claire stated. "New what?" You tilted your head slightly. "Come with me and I will show you." She answered. You looked over your shoulder. Echo was squirming in Charlie's arms while Charlie was trying to strangle him and Blue and Delta were chatting away with Maxwell. "Sure."

  You have told the others that you were going to be gone for awhile and they seemed alright with it. The trip to where ever Claire was taking you seemed long, and you were feeling a little tired. "If he sees you, try your best to stay still." That was all Claire said. Stay still when it sees you? What even is this creature? What's it's name? These are questions you asked her but she kept on saying "You will see." You sighed, staring out the window. You can see the beach. The sand looked gorgeous with the sun glaring down at it and the ocean was crystal clear. You could also see families running around, building sand castles, splashing each other and eating ice cream. Man, you felt like taking a day off and going down there with Claire and Owen. Who knows, maybe you will get to see Kyle. That would be nice.

  You were snapped out of your thoughts when Claire parked her car and got out. You followed. "You ready to see the beast?" She asked, smirking. "How bad can it be?" You mumbled.

  The two of you entered a room. "Can you please answer my questions." You stated. "Of course." She answered. "What is this creature's name?" "The Indominus Rex." "How big is he or she?" "It's a male, and he is pretty big." Claire tapped on the glass. "Where are you?" She mumbled. "Something wrong?" You asked. "I don't see him in here, weird." "Intelligent huh?" "For a dinosaur." Clair replied while she walked over towards the other side of the room. "I was just here!" Claire then pulled out her phone. "Hold on I think Owen might know he just got back from what he was doing." You nodded but something caught your eye behind her. You squinted. "Was that crack always there?" You asked. She looked behind her, then back at you. "It tried to break the glass." You looked around curiously. But something else caught your eye again which sent shivers down your spine. "What about those claw marks." You pointed out. Claire's eyes widened. That was a bad sign.

---------------------------------------
Hello again! I know I understand this chapter was very late and I apologize. With school work and studying it was difficult to complete. I am very very sorry :( it is finally done and you don't have to wait any longer! If I have made any mistakes, please feel free to comment down below.