Chapter Three

The next morning, I found myself on Lana's shoulder. Wow. Didn't realize I fell asleep on her last night. I giggled to myself and thought. Rubbing my eyes soon after, I decided to get up and go get a shower, hoping not to wake Lana. Surprisingly, I didn't wake her, and she was still asleep after i got out of my shower.

Running across the hall upstairs, as the bathroom was across from my room, I went in to get dressed. I picked out a floral crop top, and a pair of skinny jeans. For today, I just decided to throw my hair in a high ponytail, as I could be meeting the cast. I wanted to look casual, but also presentable. I went downstairs to see that Lana still hadn't awoken. I went over to her to wake her up by tapping her shoulder, in a soft manner. When she didn't wake up, I began to whisper a bit. "Lana. Mom?" Not even whispering for 10 seconds, she woke up, and slowly turned her head to me, and smiled. "Oh, good morning, hun. I see you're awake and ready for the day." I giggled hearing her.

Lana looked at the time on her phone, and immediately got up. "Oh my god, I overslept! I have to get a shower before we leave." She said, and I watched her go to her bedroom grabbing some clothes. It was probably about 30 minutes later and Lana walked out of the bathroom in her Regina attire. I freaked out a bit, but not in a bad way, more of like a fangirl way, and I guess Lana expected it, and let out a slight laugh, before grabbing the keys, and telling me that we had to go, or we'd be late for filming, and I didn't want that, especially on what seems like my first day with her, but it wasn't. It was just the first day of filming. I started thinking I should've woke her up sooner.

On our way to set, all I could think about was meeting the rest of the cast, and Jared. Ever since the show started, I had thought he was cute. Maybe I shouldn't think that now because he was practically Lana's son, from another mother and father. As we pulled into the little town of Steveston, better known as Storybrooke, Maine , I may have freaked out just a bit. Looking at all of the buildings, and people, I knew that my life would be just fine. People lined the borders of where they were allowed, and all screamed when they saw Lana. Her security came over to surround her as they didn't want her getting mobbed by the fans, and the insisted I be protected as well, but I wanted to meet the fans before anyone else. Lana, or Mom now, must have tweeted about me, because everyone knew who I was. Hearing my name being called made me giggle a little bit. I'm technically famous now. Sweet! I thought to myself, and met as many people as possible. They were all so kind, and so similar to me, that it was funny. "Bye guys! It was nice to meet you." I said, waving to them as I walked over to my mom. 

"Mom, those people are lovely. Why don't you go meet them?" I asked her. Why you ask? Because I'm just a curious 14 year old who has lived in an orphanage her whole life. That's why. After asking her, Lana smiled. "You finally called me mom, and not Lana." She chuckled a bit. "Thank you. And I meet them, but when we're done filming for the day. It just helps us get less overwhelmed." Wow. That was actually a good reason, I mean, why wouldn't it? She's Lana for Christ's sake. 

Soon before they started filming, she took me to meet the cast. I met Ginnifer and Josh first. They were as charming as they were on the show, like a real fairy tale. Next I met Sean Maguire. He was super nice, and I'm glad I finally got to see my OTP in real life. Next came Colin and Jared. Jared had been my crush for almost 4 years, so this was basically awkward. "Hi. I'm Jared." He said politely. "I'm Christine." I said back, getting a bit nervous. After meeting them, I saw Rebecca, and hugged her for a few minutes. I'm weird, but she gives really nice hugs, even though she's 'wicked'. She also told me I could call her "Auntie Bex" which made me feel better. And last, but certainly not least, I saw Jennifer. Oh my god, I can't even tell you how excited I was about this. She had already known about me, obviously, because of my mom, and she already expected what was coming. "Jennifer!" I practically yelled, running towards her. Once I reached her, I hugged her, and started to cry. It wasn't everyday I cried when I met someone, but Jennifer was different for some odd reason. Besides Lana, she was my second most favorite person. "Oh my god, I love you so much." i said, still crying but giggling a bit, now. "Well thank you, Christine. But you really don't have to cry." She insured me, now standing at about my height, which wasn't much shorter than her.

They had started to film, so I went a waited in the break room. I hadn't been there a long time, before I started to fall asleep in my chair.  I started to dream about Storybrooke, Maine and magic, this leading to waking myself up. I want to learn the magic hand movements. I told myself, and had to now find my mom to see if she'd teach me. Maybe I could be a guest star on the show! I thought, and started to jump up and down like an idiot, until a familiar voice came from behind me, and startled me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all! Thanks for reading this chapter, and I am SOO SORRY for taking so long to update! Well, comment your thoughts on this chapter if you enjoyed it. I will take any feedback, because it'll help me write better. 

Well, Christine's life is getting pretty good so far! But who's behind her that startled her?? Find out in the next chapter!

Bye for now! ~Trystan