Chapter Eight

LILIANS POV

  As we arrived to the party, I sat in utter silence. Should I actually go in, or no? This was basically deciding if I wanted to see little Christine again. After all, she was the show off. "Come on, Lilian. Don't feel this way towards Chrissy, she didn't do it on purpose." I could hear the voices telling me. "Shut up! I know this! God damn." I hadn't realized it at first, but what I thought I had just said to myself, actually ended up coming out, and it wasn't so private anymore. Looking to my left, I could see that Jared's mom was looking at me, and she didn't look happy. At all. "I, um, have to go." I said, hopping out of the car, and walked inside, and saw everyone stop what they were doing, and smile towards me, welcoming me to join them. I decided to grab a couple doughnuts, and walk out of the shop, and I had every intention on going back to the apartments. After what had just happened with Jared's mom, I wasn't sure if I wanted to see her again. Or at least for now.

CHRISTINES POV

  Seeing a  car pull into the parking lot of the donut shop, I smiled. I knew who it was, and I couldn't wait for her to come inside to join us. As I waited and waited for Lilian to come inside, I looked back out of the window, and saw Mrs.Gilmore look at Lilian like she had done something wrong, and Lilian looked as if she was going to tear up, but I watched as Lilian got out of the car, and my smile reappeared. Walking in, Lilian looked broken, and I couldn't figure out what had happened, and I wasn't going to ask right now, as she was probably a bit tender. We all smiled at her, and motioned her to come sit, and mom even moved over a seat, so that Lilian would be able to sit by me, and hopefully that would cheer her up, but it didn't exactly go that way. Instead, Lilian had grabbed a couple of doughnuts, along with a paper towel and left the shop. "What's going on with her?" I asked my mom. "She's probably going through something a bit rough right now." Looking away from Lana, I looked down at the table, and started speaking again. "I hope this isn't about us leaving her at the apartments." From my peripheral vision, I looked to my mom, and saw her lower her head. Maybe this was what this was about; Leaving her alone. I had to go ask her, no mater what. Running out of the door, I went after her. I didn't have to run far to catch up to her, as she was only a bit past the corner.

  "Lilian, stop. What's the matter?" I ask her, as she still walks ahead, not listening. "Nothing, leave me alone." She says, and I frown a bit. Having the idea of running ahead of her, and physically stopping her, I put that plan into action. "Okay, stop. You're going to tell me what the problem is right now. I don't care how long this takes, you WILL tell me. Now, if you don't want to be here all day, I suggest you start talking." Looking to me, she started to tear up. "I don't want to talk about it, okay? Now why the hell can't you understand that?" Lilian exclaims, and tries to get past me, but she must have forgotten that I took boxing for three and a half years. "Listen you little brat, let me go home!" She says, walking the opposite way, and into the middle of the street. "Lilian, be careful. Please. You aren't paying attention to what you're doing." "You know what, leave me alone. I don't want to talk to you anymore." She says, turning around, still not paying attention. Before I knew it I found myself running back to the donut shop, in full tears, screaming for help. "I need help! Lilian was hit! By a car!"

~~~

Sorry for cutting this chapter short! I just wanted to leave you at a cliffhanger, and I couldn't keep dragging it out.

Finally, there is some drama happening! Will Lilian be okay??? Find out in Chapter Nine!

Guysss, I have a Facebook Page! Basically, its for news, updates, and requests. I'm always on Facebook, so it'll be easier for me to see requests! Feel free to go give my page a like! You can find it on my Website section here on Wattpad! See you there!