Chapter Ten

Waking up bright and early the next morning, I ran to the bathroom that was across from my bedroom, and I hopped in the shower, getting ready for the day, as I would be on set. Today was a little harder than yesterday, but I knew I had to push through. Getting out of the shower, I wrapped the towel around my body and ran back across the hallway into my bedroom, where I grabbed out a black crop-top, and a pair of high-waisted skinny jeans to wear for the day.

I hadn't really put in much thought as to what would happen today, I just had to go with whatever happened. Grabbing my brush from the table, I sat on my bed and brushed my hair. As I finished up, I made my way downstairs to make myself breakfast. I made my choice of having cereal since I wasn't really in the mood for making eggs or waffles. Sitting down in the dining room with my bowl, I heard Lana coming down the stairs. "Hi sweetie, ready to go?" She asked me." Looking at her with a confused look, I took a bite of my cereal. "What do you mean 'Ready'? I'm just now eating." She let out a small chuckle "Christine, It's almost 9:30, we have to be out of the house, like right now. If you'd like, we can run to the store to pick up a salad for you to eat?" Running back up to my room, I grabbed my bag, and went back to the dining room. "Alright. Well, I guess I'm ready." I smiled at Lana, and she did the same. Making our way to the car, I realized I had left my phone on the table, so I quickly ran back inside to get it, making sure to lock the door behind myself.

Making it set, Lana told me they had salads there, and basically, that's why she mentioned it, and I pretty much rushed over to the salad bar, since I wasn't able to eat whilst we were at home. "Meet me over by the 'clock tower' in fifteen minutes, sweetie, we'll have to go over your lines for today." Smiling at her and nodding, I turned back around, and grabbed a salad, as well as some dressing and went to find myself a place to sit. Taking a bite of my salad, I felt a pair of warm arms wrap around my waist. "Hey, Chrissy." I heard come from behind, and instantly knew who it was. "Hi, Jared," I said, turning around to hug him back. "Enjoying your salad?" He asked, laughing a little, sitting next to me. "Actually, I am." I smiled at him. "Any plans for the weekend?" I asked, shortly after finishing my salad. "I'm going to the movies with a couple friends" he replied, "Would you like to come?" Looking at the calendar on my phone, I checked to see if I was available, and I was only available on Saturday. "What day is the movie?" I questioned him. "It's on Sunday, is that okay?" "Unfortunately, I'm only available on Saturday, Tomorrow and Sunday, I have dance class. I'm sorry." I told him. "Well, I can make time for you on Saturday, we can do anything you'd like," Jared said, which made me smile from ear to ear. "Well, there's this trampoline park in Surrey that I'd like to go to," I told him, hoping that he'd agree to go, although he told me that he'd do whatever I wanted. "Of course. I've been there, and its super fun, I think you'd really enjoy it." Nodding, I smiled towards him before hearing my name called, when suddenly, my smile faded. "Look, I have to go, but we can talk after filming later today." Getting up, I kissed him on the cheek and walked to Jennifer, who had called me over. 

"Hi sweetie, Lana wanted me to go over your lines with you. She would have done it herself, but she had to film a few scenes." "Well, that's okay. She's an actress, so that's what she has to do." I giggled. 

After going over my lines, which was a disaster in my eyes, it was time for my scenes. I was stoked, yet so nervous, and my stomach was filled with knots.  Walking up to Adam, and Lana, I let off a small smile.

About four-and-a-half hours later, my scenes were finished, and I was tired. I had been sitting in my chair, when Lana walked up to me and kissed my forehead. Fred was right behind her, and I was half way asleep, so he carried me out to the car, where I fell asleep completely and stayed that way until we got home.

---------

I am SO sorry that this chapter took so long to publish. School quarter-finals were due, and I was stressed, and now, I finally have my own computer to freely write on. Love you guys!! Thanks for being so supportive.