Chapter Six

"Lilian, please. You can't like him. I mean you can, but not like a 'loving' sort of way." I didn't really know any other way to put it. I liked him. I love Lilian, she's a role model to me, I just don't want her liking the same person I do.

  "Woah, you like Jared? I mean, it isn't a big deal. I don't 'like' him in that way anyways. I just wanted to see what you'd do." Lilian told me, and she starts to crack up.

  I look to her for a moment, and I was upset, but quickly got over it. *sighs* "I guess it's okay. You've always been like this." Lilian laughs at me, and we both start to laugh, for no apparent reason. Seeing Jared walk over, I calmed down a bit, and introduced him to Lilian. "Hey Jared, this is one of my best friends from the orphanage, Lilian. Lily, this is obviously Jared."

  Hold his hand out, Jared smiled, and shook Lilian's  hand. "Who's on set today? I want to introduce Lilian to them." I smiled, waiting for an answer. "Everyone is today. It's a big day for filming." Jared told me. "Well, since it's the mid-season finale." He finished telling me, as he could see that I was confused. "Oh, really? That's so cool!." Lilian and I said at about the same time. "Hey, Chrissy, can I talk to you for a second?" I heard Jared ask me, as he started to walk away just a bit. "Yeah, sure. Lilian, you can go introduce yourself to everyone, just make sure to tell them you're with Lana and I." I giggled a bit, before walking off with Jared.

  "Um, Lana wanted me to ask you if you'd like to star in the show? I'm not sure how big the role will b--"

  "OH MY GOD, YES!" I blurted out, and interrupted Jared. Clearing my throat, I just paused where I was, and politely told him to continue. Before he was able to continue, he started to laugh a bit.

  "Well, that answered the question. So, you start in about an hour. Eduardo has already made a few costumes, for you. They were supposed to be Olivia's, but she wasn't able to be here. Aldo, if i'm right, you two are about the same size in clothes, so you should be fine. If I were you, I'd go to Lana for a bit of magic movements. You're character has magic, and she uses it in this episode. Oh, and by the way, You're going to be finishing off the role of Violet, and then switching to an all new character. Lana said to watch out for Maggie, the makeup artist, and she'll come get you to do your makeup, and so on. See you on set. " Jared tells me, handing me the script. "Well, at least I can act..." I tell myself.

  Right as Jared walked away, I saw a female, who was about 5'1 walking towards me. "Hi, you must be Christine? I'm Maggie, and I'll be doing your makeup today." Maggie told me, before taking my hand, and leading me to Olivia's trailer. While I was getting my makeup done, all I could think about was how mad Lilian was going to be. She loved this show almost as much as I did, and she gets jealous of me sometimes. I can see it in her facial expressions. Once Maggie finished up my makeup, I looked in the mirror, and I was so girly looking. but that was fine. Working with Jared, and mom, PLUS the cast was going to be amazing.

   "Oh, sweetie, before you go, I just wanted to let you know, that this is going to be your trailer. So whenever you film, you'll come here for makeup. Now hurry along so you can get your hair done." I heard Maggie tell me, as she was pointing in the direction of where to go. After completing my look, I went and found Lana to show her how I looked.  "Christine dear, you look absolutely fabulous!" Mom had told me, and it made me blush, because Jared had come over and told me that I looked gorgeous. "Really? Thank you guys." I said, smiling at the two.

  "Can I have Christine  come over to set three please?" I heard very faintly. It was probably Adam or Eddy. Jared offered to escort me there, and we talked along the way. "Okay, Chrissy, this is a pretty big role, or big for your first role anyways." He started to say.  "Don't feel nervous, and please don't act awkward. We've had some people act strangely, and they had to be replaced with other actors." "Alright. I won't." I say a bit nervously, but I quickly get over it.