preggy test

Hiros POV:
It wasent even 6 AM yet before I choose to wake up. Im usually not the person who is early up like my nerdy boyfriend is, I'm actually a really heavy sleeper. But what do you expect with a tummy growing slightly everyday? It hurts a bit because I'm a boy and boys shouldn't be able to get pregnant, but yeah that's what I am.
Everything sounds weird but it's true. After the pregnancy test showed positive, I went to the hospital for scanning. (Baymax was in his low battery state there) the scannings said that I was one of the few boys in this world who have an uterus! It's connected to my 'boy entrance' thou.
Having boy private parts and an uterus is rare, but I guess I'm just one of the rare ones.
When Dashi and I shared our first real time together we didn't thought of using protection, because we didn't knew it was nessesarry.

When Dashi first found out about this, he was in shock and activated his overprotective boyfriend state.
Nerd!
But well he have been taking so good care of me so I will go ask him for help again.
I went to his part of the room a little awkwardly. I have already woken him up one time this night.
"Dashi.. i need your help.. our baby is killing me..!"
I Saw my older brother move in his bed until he sat up and rubbed his eyes.
I fidged with my hands awkwardly and chew my lip.
"I'm so sorry for waking you up again Dashi.. but. . I Really need some water and I don't wanna fall down the stairs again.."
I watched as my brother smiled to me and stood up.
"Wait for me in my bed knucklehead, I'll be right back"
He said as he leaved the room and went downstairs to grap a glass and some water.
I flopped down on his bed feeling a little exhausted.
It didn't took a lot of time for him to come back with a glass of water and.. is that.. gummybears!
"Here is your glass of water and I took a bag of gummybears along as well.. maybe baby hamada will like those as well"
He said with a chuckle and handed me the stuff.
I drank all of the water at once then went straight to the gummybears started eating them.
"Mmm.. you are the best boyfriend ever!"

------------

I am now 1 month into pregnancy and being a 17 year old preggy boy is not as easy as you think.