not so calm

Tadashis POV:
It've been such a rough day!
My arms are limp and my eyes are heavy as a huge stone. I couldn't wait to just get into the cafe and check on my Hiro while relaxing.
I let out a sigh and a smile then opened the door to the cafe.
"Hiro! Aunt cass! I'm home!"
I waited for an answer only got one from Hiro. But what was that?
I heard heavy steps stamping down the stairs.
My eyes widened in surprise when I saw an angry Aunt cass in front of me with a donut in her hand.
Shes problably Stress eating. But why?
My thoughts got breaked by a hand grapping my ear and pulling me upstairs to the kitchen.
"Ow! Aunt cass!!"
She finally let go when we reached the kitchen.
"How could you!" She yelled at me. Here it goes again.
I sighs as she continues.
"I thought you where a good raised man! What's that about, Hiro being pregnant?!"
My eyes widened at that.
Hiro told her?!
"Aunt Cass.. listen.. i.."
"No tadashi you listen to me young man! Did you raped him?"
"What!! No!!"
"Did you forced him into this!!"
"No i didn't aunt cass!"
"Was this a part of a new invention?!"
"No aunt Cass!!"
"Then why is he pregnant?!"
Her arms where crossed and her face red as a tomato.
Man she's mad!
I let out a sighs and chew my lip.
"The truth is.. Hiro and I have been dating for a while.. behind your back.. and once he asked me if we could have our first time.. i Said yes.. we didn't thought about using protection because we didn't thought it was nessesarry.. until Hiros stomach afterwards started to grow.. and his mood swings got worser.. and his stomach started to hurt.. i took him to the doctor. . He scanned him and told us that Hiro was one of the few boys in the world who is born with an uterus connected to his "boy-hole".."
Sigh.
"I'm sorry for not telling you about this Aunt cass, but we where so scared of your reaction.. i Mean.. Hiro and I are brothers.. we thought you will hate us and abandon us.. we don't ask for understanding.. we just want you to keep caring about us.."
I said finishing my sentence.
I saw my Aunt look down to the ground and fidged with her hands. She was problably thinking.
After a few seconds she finally looked back up at me.
"You know I might not be the best mom in San fransokyo.. but i Can never abandore you two.. and I'm happy if you are happy.."
She smiles at me and gives me a hug.
Phew!
I smiled and hugged her back until she said;
"Oh, and you are both grounded!"