dorky mood swings

Tadashis POV:
Today was exactly 4 months since Hiro and I did 'that' for the first time. Which also mean he's 4 months into his pregnancy. It've been 2 months since the talk with Aunt cass, and luckily she is fine about it now. Actually shes pretty happy. She keep telling us about her wish of being a grandmother, and all the stuff she will do when the baby is born.
We are really thankful for her understanding.

I walked upstairs with a plate of Cookies and gummy bears for my preggy little brother.
I came up and found him laying on his bed while working on a part of his megabot.
I dont Even know why he's doing that, he aren't allowed to go to bot fighting and he knows the consequences of that!
I went to his bed and sat down beside of him and placed the plate on his desk beside the bed.
"Here, do you want some sweets?"
He turned his eyes to mines and let out a huge smile.
"Sweets for dinner?? Yay!"
I chuckles at that until I noticed something. Tears where appearing through his eyes and gently rolling down his soft cheeks.
"Oh Tadashi i love you so much! Thank you!" He said as he started to cry into my shoulder.
Tears where making my shoulder slightly wet but I didn't care.
This was his mood swings. I've read about it in a book once. He got those quite a lot, but this time, it was quite a lot, and I never know what to do in those situations!
"Are you okay Hiro..?" I just asked knowing it was a stupid question.
My brother lifted his head so his red wet eyes where meeting mines smiling into his tears.
"I'm just so happy! I could cry!"
"But you are crying.."
"I know, but I love you so much I can't help it! You makes me so.. happy! ! WAh hh!" He started to cry once again.
I let out a sigh and rolled my eyes smiling.
And he's calling me a nerd?
I gently let my arms twirl around of Hiro pulling him up into my lab.
"You're so dorky, Hiro.." I said with a little teasing grin.
He dried his tears and chuckles.
"Yeah.. I know" he rolled his eyes and blushes deeply when I pulled him into a deep passionate kiss.
I heard a cute little giggle slip through our lips from my little brother, which made me smile into the kiss.
He let his head fall forever in a slow movement until our foreheads where touching, and I gently cups his face and started to muzzle it with my thumb. We stayed like this for a while until Hiro let out a gasp.
"The baby, the baby is kicking for the first time!"

------------------------------

I really enjoy writing this fic and I hope to upload at least 1 chapter everyday :) if I don't it's probably because of school work ^^;