Aunt cass

------------
Hey sorry for the late update I've been sick and at the same time I've had some big school works to do.. :/ But anyway hope you enjoy this ^^

-----------

Hiros POV:
The next morning was weird. I woke up about 10 AM as I usually do. It's Friday but I didn't got any school thou. Tadashi wanted me to be as close to home as often as I could if anything happened.
Tadashi was already at his nerd lab so I choose to go down and make some breakfast. I slowly walked down the stairs until I reached our kitchen. I noticed My Aunt standing in there and trying to bake something, probably some new donuts.
I felt my heart skip a beat when a thought came into my mind; Aunt cass don't know about my pregnancy!
In all this time I've been spending my days at my own room so she wouldn't notice, plus when I finally got downstairs I weared one of Tadashis shirts so she wouldn't notice the round tummy. She have tried to ask me what was wrong, but I just said I have a stomach arch.
This will not last for very long thou. When the baby is born, we can't just hide the baby crying, the baby stuff or the baby in general! I know she is going to flip out by this, but do I have another choice?
I started to walk toward my aunt and smiled sheepishly up to her when I was in front of her.
"Oh Hiro! You're up! That's great! Do you feel any better..?" She asked me as she gave me a nice motherly hug.
Man i Cant tell her! It's so hard to tell her!
If Cass knew I had sex with my own big brother, she will go crazy and problably kick us out!
"Hiro? Is there something wrong? Do you have anything to say..?" She asked while tilting her head.
I sighed and managed to smile. "Dont worry aunt cass, I'm fine, just a little hungry.. actually i Will like to have a plate of those cookies you baked yesterday if that's okay..?"
"Oh.. of course honey!" She said as she grapped a plate and opened the cookie jar grapping 5 of the chocolate flavored cookies and placed them on the plate then hands it to me.
"Here you go.."
"Thanks Aunt cass.."
I smiled slightly as I let a sigh skip through my tooth gap looking down at my stomach feeling slight movements. I smiles at that and looked back up at Cass then sighs.
"Aunt cass..? Please dont flip out because of this.."
Omg im about to tell her aren't I?
"I don't have a stomach arch.."
Oh man i think I am!
"..im pregnant Aunt cass..!"
Damn it!