not a good idea!

Hiros POV:

It is about 6 PM.
I am laying on my bed with my huge 6 months pregnant tummy and rubbed it gently.
This was boring!
Tadashi was still at school because of a project he had to work on.
Robert callaghan was problably there helping him as well.
After what happened in the burning building, and after defeating yokai and after we found out Tadashi was still alive, Callaghan have been trying to make stuff good again.
But enough about Callaghan.

I stood up from bed and grapped my hoodie and took on my shoes.
I have an idea what I will do now!
I ran outside without my aunt managed to see me.
I ran off the cafe and down a small side street in San fransokyo.
I found a small group of bot fighters and walked all the way up while I said; "I'll join the next game!"
But when I came up to the front and saw who there will battle me, I froze.
Yama!
Out of ALL the boy fighters it just have to be him! Today is just not my day.
I watched the huge man stand up and walk to me.
"Hello zero! Came back to get my money again aren't you?"
He then let his eyes look down to my stomach.
He then started laughed crazily!
"Trying to get fat to get on my level?? Haha what a looser!"
I thrinks down a bit and blushes in emberrassement yet got to defend myself.
"I-im not fat! I'm pregnant!"
This just made yama laugh even more, which caused the others to laugh as well.
He then stopped and let his eyes lock on me as he let out a smirk.
"If that's so.."
He suddently grapped me and lifted me up. I started to panic and struggles to get out of his right grip.
"H-hey! Let me go!"
Of course he didn't heard me, but just ignored my struggles as he holded me like I was a toy.
He then let go of me when we ended in a dark corner.
I looked up at the man and thrinks down in fear.
"Just let me go.."
He chuckles as he pushed me to the ground and gave me a kick in my back which made me yell of pain.
"!!!!ow!!"
I tried to get up but just got slammed to the ground again by another gang member. I started coughing when I hit the hard ground.
"J-just let me.." then yelps in pain when he suddently gave my round tummy a kick.
I gasped in shock.
Not because of the pain, but because of the baby!
I started to cry as I holded my now hurt tummy protectively.
Luckily I saw light drive through the alley and stopped right in front of us.
It was Tadashi!
"Hey, let go of my little brother!"
He said.
Yama just let out another Laugh and rolls his eyes.
"Why should I?"
Tadashi let out a smirk when sirens where heard and a couple of police mens arrived. "Therefore" He said as he watched the bot fighters getting catched.
He then turned his head to look at me and ran over to me and lifted me up in his arms to carry me.
"Oh gosh! Are you okay Hiro??"
I sniffles and felt more tears form in my eyes and I started crying into his chest.
"I'm fine.. but i dont think our baby is..!"