giving birth

------Warning: this is an actual birth scene, just so you guys know-------

Tadashis POV:

When I heard Hiro scream, I felt my whole world stop. The baby was coming! Already?! One months too early?!
I ran over to find Hiro laying on the ground whimpering as tears streamed down his cheeks.
"D-Dashi..!" He looked up at me.
I went in total panic! What should I do?! I grapped my Phone and blinks when Baymax suddently walked past to help too (he was activated by the shouts of pain).
I called 911 and told them about the situation and then hung up.."they are on their way Hiro! It's okay..!"
I carried him over on my bed to lay him down there now when it was much Bigger than Hiros own bed. I helped Hiros pants and boxers off him while panicking .
"DASHI HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO GIVE BIRTH, I'M NOT HAVING THAT PART!!" I gasped and tried to calm him down.
"H-Hiro.. Just keep breathing..!"
I gasped when I saw blood streaming from his hole which made me panic even more!
I holded his hand and squeezed it saw Hiro panic and breath heavily.
"D-Dashi. . A-am i going to die..??"
I blinks and sniffles when he asked that holded his hands.
"If course not. .! It's going to be okay I promise..!"
"But.. i deserve to die.."
"Why are you even saying that Hiro??"
"Because I'm gonna be a terrible mom! The baby will be much better off without me..!"
"No Hiro! It wasent your fault! Please don't blame yourself..! You are wonderful and the baby will love you.. plus.. i need you Hiro..! I need you so bad..! I Cant loose you, you mean everything to me!" I saw a slight smile appear on his lips before screams out in pain again.
"MY HOLE IS TOO TINY I CANT PUSH IT OUT DASHI!! H-HELP! !"
I gasped! Of course he couldn't give birth through his hole! It wasent made for it and wasent big enough! I saw blood keep streaming from between Hiros legs and his breath was getting weaker and weaker.
"D-Dashi.. I-i Cant breath. .!" He whimpers out as he squeezed his grip around my hand tighter.
"P-please just.. try..!"
I heard the ambulances finally arrived and saw a couple of doctors running up to us with all kind of gear! They started giving Hiro an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose to help him breathing.
"He can't give birth! We need to give him a cesarean!" I heard the main doctor say.
"A-A CESAREAN?!?!" Hiro shouted in fear as tears streamed down his face. He was all pale and his eyes where blood red and wet, and he was shaking and whimpering.
"I-its okay Hiro. . It will go much faster in this way.."
He looks at me and nodes weakly finally letting the doctor put the small knife to his stomach to cut it open. I holded his hands to calm him down and prevent him from struggling too much.
That was when the baby finally got pulled out and the room was filled with small cryings from a little baby. Hiro stopped up and tried to look at the baby but was too weak and Got laid back to get his stomach stitched together again and after that was done the doctor walked over to us with the tiny baby wrapped in a towel.
"Congratulations you two, it's a healthy little baby girl"
My eyes went wide. I couldn't believe it! The baby was finally born!
I was about to hold the baby until I heard the doctors around Hiro suddently shout; "HURRY!! WE ARE LOOSING HIM!!"