PE... Public Embaressment

After doing the stretches, Coach tells us to line up, because he was going to pick our teams for.... Dodge ball.

Stiles, Scott, Lydia, Alison, and I are on a team, while that meathead jock and a bunch of his friends are on the other.

Poor Stiles was out first, as Scott and Lydia duck and dive.

"Eat foam!" I hear the jock, whom I now know is named Kile say, yell as I turn around. He was looking directly at me.

Almost in slow motion, the ball leaves Kile's hand and comes flying over. My hands go up, and the ball hits my outstretched hands, catching it.

"You're out Kile." I say oh so sweetly, before the team goes wild.

That is until I get hit upside the head, knocking me off my feet, and my vision blurs.

****
When I come to Coach is in front of me and Scott and Stiles are in either side of me.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" The coach asks holding up his hand.

"All of them." I say, rolling my eyes and standing up. I look around to see everyone staring at me.

"Coach I think we should take her to the nurse. Just in case." Stiles says and grabs my arm.

"Alright. Scott can take her." Coach says.

"Whaa.. Coach I can take her. Honestly I don't mind."  Stiles replies.

"Stilinski! I said Scott will take her. You're not getting out of PE that easy." Coach shouts, and I involuntarily flinch.

"But that's not... I'm not trying to get out I'm just trying to help my friend." Stiles says.

"Fine if it means you shut up, then go. Scott you go too. Make sure he doesn't get into trouble." Coach says then the three of us head out of the gym.

When we're a ways from the gym when Stiles and Scott exchange glances.

"What?" I ask. "Is something wrong?"

"You just got up really fast. Most people are still at least slightly dazed after that hard of a hit. Don't want people to start questioning things, that's all." Scott says.

"Oh right, sorry. I guess I forgot where I was. I will try to be better next time." I say looking between the boys

"It's fine. I'm sure it will take some time before you get used to being seen but not seen as a werewolf." Scott looks down at me with a kind smile.

"Yeah. I never did do well being in any kind of 'spotlight' I guess."

"You were amazing though. The way you caught that ball and got him out. His face was hilarious. He was so stunned." Stiles says wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Thanks." I say, shrugging so that his arm falls from my shoulders. I am still not used to being that close to someone or having them put there arms around me. "So were are we going? Do I actually have to go to the nurse?"

"No. PE is almost out anyways. So we are just going to take you to your locker and then you can get your books for your next class."

"What is your next class?" Dylan asks once we get to my locker. He leans against the lockers next to me as I search for the slip of paper that has my schedule on it. I finally find it and hand it to him to read while I get my things. "Ah math. Fun..."

"I hate math. It's pointless." I say as I begrudgingly walk to class.

"It's school. School isn't pointless. Math is essential."

"To what?" I ask, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Knowing how much you tip at restaurants." Dylan says as we talk our seats next to Lydia.

"And less important things like medicine, economics, engineering..." Lydia interjects sarcastically, rolling her eyes at Dylan.

"Tipping." Dylan says leaning forward and knodding his head at me as class begins.

******

After what felt like a lifetime I finally escape what I have now deemed to be hell. Dylan takes me with him and Stiles to pick Libby up from school.

"Hey. How was your day Libby?" Scott asks as she climbs up into the stiles jeep and sits beside me.

"Good. Henry, Jenny, and I played with a roly poly during recess." She says happily.

"That's awesome. Can you buckle up for me Lib?" Stiles asks, looking at her in the rear view mirror.

"Uh-huh." She says, clicking the seatbelt into place before Stiles turns the jeep out of the parking lot.

"How was your first day Kallee?" Libby questions, the smile on her face reaching from ear to ear.

"It was definitely interesting. To say the least." I say receiving knowing smiles from both Scott and Stiles.