Chapter 3- Staying With the Guys

~Elizabeth's POV~ 

I wake up, feeling something warm under my head. I open my eyes an look up to see Patrick. Suddenly everything from last night comes back to me, and I get a ginormous headache. Patrick is awake, and he slightly laughs. "Shut up. I have a headache." "Haha. I know." He gets out of his bunk and comes back with water and medicine. "I already got up and took mine. Everyone is still asleep, unless Pete and Rachel are just quiet." he says whispering. "I think Joe got the most drunk. He's still still sleeping. And Andy went out for a run, per usual." he says while getting back into the bunk. We stay in his bunk for the next hour and talk about last night, and getting to know each other. We hear someone groan from one of the other bunks. Me and Patrick look out and see Pete sitting on the side of his bunk. We start laughing at him and how he looks. "Shut it. And someone get me some ibuprofen or some shit to help my head." he grumbles. While Patrick is getting him medicine, Rachel wakes up and sits beside Pete. "Patrick get me some medicine too." she whines. Patrick comes in and doubles over in laughter at the sight of the two of them. Rachel's hair, that was up in a bun last night, is now half up and half down. Her makeup is smeared, and she has Pete's shirt on. Pete's hair is flat, with pieces sticking up here and there, and he is shirtless. "Um, Rachel, one question. Why do you have Pete's shirt on?" Pete answers for her, "Last night before we fell asleep, I noticed she still didn't have a shirt on. So I just gave her mine." Me and Patrick both nod. 

The four of us wake up Joe. He has no idea what happened last night. After we give him medicine, we fill him in on everything that happened after they got on the bus. After a few minutes, Andy runs on the bus, and doubles over laughing at all of our aperances. "So we're about 15 minutes away from our houses." Patrick says more to me than to Rachel, assuming she's been there before. "So if you guys wanna stay for a while, you can." "Sure." Rachel says like it's no big deal. "Are you kidding me?!" I say. "No. You can stay if you want." "Yes. A thousand times. Yes." Everyone just laughs at me. 15 minutes later, we pull into a gated community. First we drop off Joe at his house, to see his wife. Then we let Andy off. Next is Pete. Then me and Rachel get off at Patrick's house with him. We walk into his house, and it's huge. "Come with me." Rachel says. She brings me upstairs and into a decorated room. Which I'm assuming is her's. "Do you stay here a lot?" I ask her. "Yea, some times for holidays and such." "That makes much more sense." She just laughs. She takes me into another room, which looks like a guest room. "For now, you can stay here." she says. We go back into her room and talk about the events of last night. "You girls wanna go to the mall?" Patrick asks, sticking his head in Rachel's room. "Yea. We just need to get ready." Rachel responds. "Ok. All the guys and Marie are going." he says, and closes the door

~Rachel's POV~ 

Me and Elizabeth are getting ready for the mall. She's just gonna wear some of my clothes, so she can get some at the mall. We both do our hair and makeup. When we're done, we walk downstairs to see the guys and Marie. I go up and give her a hug. "It's been forever since I've seen you!" I say. "Yea, I know. Probably not since Christmas." The guys always have a nice van to travel in. Joe drives. Marie sits in the passenger seat. Elizabeth is behind Marie and Patrick is beside her. Then I'm behind Elizabeth, Pete is beside me, and Andy is beside Pete. We're all talking and listening to the radio, then This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race comes on. We all start singing and going crazy. Before we know we're at the mall. Joe and Marie get out, then Elizabeth and Patrick, I get out of the very back first and I can basically feel Pete's eyes on my butt. When he gets out, I shoot him a look and he just shrugs his shoulders and we both start laughing. Everyone looks at us like we're crazy. When we get into the mall, me, Elizabeth, and Marie go off to get Elizabeth a new wardrobe. We go to American Eagle, JC Penny's, and Aeropostal.