Chapter 14- Day Off In Chicago: Part Two

Btw this whole chapter is going to be Rachel's POV. There going to be little to none Elizabeth and Patrick.

~Rachel's POV~

I move us back to where I'm straddling Pete. My stupidly long hair is getting in the way, so I move it over to one side. He moves his hand over my hip, and slides it under my panties. I kiss him on his chest. "I love you." whisper in his ear. In one swift movement he's laying on top of me, and whispers in my ear, "I love you too." I sit up a little bit, and he lightly trails his finger tips to by bra strap, and hesitates for a second before unclasping it, realizing he's taken showers with me before. He helps me get the straps off my shoulders and arms, once again flinging the unwanted material somewhere. "Are you sure?" he breathes on my collarbone, I nod my head, and he trials kisses down to by breast and I gasp. I move my hands under his arms, and up to his shoulders. I drag my nails lightly down his back. He moves his lips back up to my lips, and gently kisses me, and I gently kiss back, but I bite his bottom lip slightly, and pull it. "Pete, why are you so gentle?" I ask him, breathless, letting both of us have a break. He nuzzles my neck and whispers, "I don't want to hurt you." I kiss his ear, and move my hands to his waistband of his boxers, and start toying with it. He starts kissing me behind my ear, and I slip my hand inside his boxers and he doesn't skip a beat. I stroke him lightly, and he makes a pleased sound. I bring my hand out, and hook my index fingers on his waistband, and start pulling, and he gets them off. He does the same to me. "Pete just do it. I've been on birth control for more than three months." I croak out. He kisses my lips. "I'm so sorry. I don't want to hurt you." I cup his face in my hand, "Don't worry." But he counters with, "You know, it's not supposed to hurt for the first time, as long as you're, ya know." I laugh, and try to catch my breath as I think my snarky response which is, "Then get me, ya know." Pete ends up laughing hard too, putting his face in my neck as we catch our breath.

He starts kissing my neck gently as one of his hands move down my body. He rubs me gently and I let out a ragged breath, and arch my back a little. Pete begins to kiss down my body kisses one time below my belly button, and my breath hitches, and he knows. He just smiles, and looks up at me. He finds himself between my legs. Okay, now I'm nervous. But I don't have much time to feel nervous because Pete goes right to work, and a moan escapes my lips. I grab onto the sheets with one hand, and find Pete's hair, tugging as lightly as I can. His lips leave my core, and go to the inside of my thighs. He ended up putting my legs over his shoulder, and I dig my heels into his back as he kisses back up to my core and hums, making me moan the loudest so far. His tongue works at my entrance a little, moans and curses falling from my mouth. "Pete..." I croak out. He hums in answer, almost sending me over right then. "I... I'm gon-" My sentence was cut short as Pete worked faster, instead of being a tease, and the next thing I know, I came, and he got all he could. He brings himself back level with me, and I just stare at him, almost in amazement. I go to kiss him, but he stops me, rubbing off his mouth and I laugh. "I wouldn't have minded, you know?" I say to him. He just shrugs his shoulders and smiles at me, leaning over and pushing me back into the bed.

"Are you sure you want this now?" Pete asks as he's leaning over me with his forearms by my head. "Yes, of course I am." He lines himself up with me, and starts to push in. I close my eyes shut, tight, expecting the worse, but really it's not as bad as I had expected. As he continues he gives me light kisses. I take a moment to concentrate on just breathing. He continues, and he's almost all the way in, and I hear him hold back a moan. I hate that he feels bad for enjoying this. Once he's all the way in, he stops, and I lay my head back, and open my eyes. He's laying on me, and his head in the crook of my neck, leaving little kisses that feel like burn marks being left on me. It's like he's leaving his mark on me, as if to say, "Mine. Don't touch." But he doesn't think of woman as objects, but you get my drift. His hands roam my body as I get more comfortable than I already was, to him being inside me. My breathing slows, and I think this is going to turn out okay. "Okay." I say, my voice not quivering like I expected it to. "Just focus on my lips." he says, before bringing himself out a bit. He's kissing me all over the place, and I let out a noise, half of pleasure, half of trying to figure out exactly how this feels. My hands clench and unclench many times before Pete interlocks our fingers, letting me squeeze his hand instead of sheets. He starts to go back in a little faster then the first time, and I'm getting used to the feeling. As his lips settle at the top of my breast, he finds a slow pace, waiting for me to tell him to go faster. No matter how bad ass and hardcore he seems, he's so gentle, not how I imagined he would be in bed. I kiss his chest, and he takes that as a que, like I hoped he would. I start to enjoy this fully, and my lips let out a real moan, and I can feel the smile on Pete's face. He's been holding noises in this whole time. I think he starts to feel less bad, because his noises soon mix with mine. Our poor neighbors. I start to get this really warm feeling in the pit of my stomach, and I think I know what it is. We both start breathing out various swear words. I'm literally shaking, maybe from adrenaline.