Spotlight

him "......."

me"........."

Him"..........."

me".............."

The ultimate staring contest. I think i know him from somewhere.

NO I DO KNOW HIM FROM SOMEWHERE!

A smirk appears across his chiseled face.

"Well if it isn't Pompo"

"Rider"

Well thats what the girls call him because of.... well you get it. His real name is Adem.

"What are you doing here, you couldn't keep away could you Pompo."

"Or should I call you by your school name?"

No anything but that name its so stupid and it doesnt make any sense .

"It that's your way of asking me what I'm doing here, that's not the reason."

"Then why are your here, think-she-hoty?"

Oh my there it goes that's the nickname they gave me, IT'S SO STUPID, just because it rhymes with thoty dose not make it sound good.

"The reason why I'm here it to get away from the likes of your kind, fuck boy."

"At least I get some, you got rejected by all the boys in our old school " he snickers

"I rather get rejected then become the schools hoe"

"Well haven't we gotten stronger,you wasn't saying that when you wanted me"

"Hana was, she was talking all about you. But I saw something she didn't, I know why you act the way you do."

He then grabbed me by the waist and pulled me towards him and said quietly.

" I'll make you mine, then you will suffer like me."

I could see the suffering in his eyes, I looked until I couldn't look anymore.

That point everyone was looking at me. I could not take it any more so I ran into the

Nearest bathroom into an empty stall.