lunch time

The day went by better and faster then I thought all the teachers were shocked and kept on eyeing me. Well what did I expect. All of them stated that I will not get any special treatment because I am a girl and not to cause any trouble.

When lunch came around, I was nervous. I knew that once I stepped in the cafeteria I would be screwed. I took in 5 deep breaths and slightly opened  the door, I peeked through the crack and the whole lunch room was looking straight at me.

"Fuck!" I mumbled to myself.

I fully opened the door and entered. The room was silent even the lunch ladies were shocked. It was so silent that you could hear the sound of birds from the open windows.

I looked up from my hands and saw an empty table in the back. I made my way towards the table all while not taking my eyes from the ground pouting.

Why why me, I know like a year back in prayed to be surrounded by lots of cute boys but this wasn't what I had in mind. Or was it , I don't even know I have a crazy imagination.

I took out the lasagna that my mom had made on my first day. I can feel all eyes on me, the stears feel like bugs crawling on my skin. Their whispers like dangers in my heart.

I just sit there gazing at my lasagna. I just want to hide in the bathroom. Oh wait that's also the boys room. Where the fuck am I suppose to use the bathroom.

"Maya ,u good?" Asked Eliot. And next to him I see  Cody and PJ.